why are police thrashing private property ?

xano917

26 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

ivanni one side stories ye

what rational reason there could be for a police to destroy private vehicles ? my stupid brain can't comprehend 

32 minutes ago, xano917 said:

what rational reason there could be for a police to destroy private vehicles ? my stupid brain can't comprehend 

Fake video created to make money ani kavi uddesam emo?

If this is a legitimate video, this is disturbing 

52 minutes ago, xano917 said:

justfiy shooting and high handness because there is a law order problem by the protestors. fake setup

or

acting on revenge because the protestors are one from one relgious group

urban naxals vs urban terrorists. pick you poison

3 hours ago, lovemystate said:

wealth destruction is a mark of uncivilized societies - the hindu/hndi belt in north is a classic example - where people who are paid to protect lives and property destroy them.

Yes. You are right. Apart from hindu/Hindi belt, there is another belt which exhibit similar uncivilized behaviour...Especially in the coastal region where caste supporters allegedly put the train on fire. 

No amount was recovered from such people who put the train on fire and in turn, demanded a railway zone.

So funny I say..

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes. You are right. Apart from hindu/Hindi belt, there is another belt which exhibit similar uncivilized behaviour...Especially in the coastal region where caste supporters allegedly put the train on fire. 

No amount was recovered from such people who put the train on fire and in turn, demanded a railway zone.

So funny I say..

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

So funny I say..

They are protestors not police. Case closed. And again halwa stands before the forum as brain dead clown.

18 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

They are protestors not police. Case closed. And again halwa stands before the forum as brain dead clown.

Bhajana Bhajana...As usual..!