rise and fall of subway

kothavani

9 minutes ago, snoww said:

Subway is closing stores at crazy pace. 

Majority Mana gujju brothers ve stores. 

Mostly because of poor maintenance worst customer service....I personally faced this many times....%$#$

1 minute ago, kothavani said:

2 mn ante epdu return ravali bhaiyya employees salary ponu malli , average ga 7 dollars kana ekva konaru with drink 

The average McDonald's restaurant generates nearly $2.7 million in annual sales, making it the fourth-highest-grossing chain in the US by sales per unit behind Chick-fil-A, Whataburger, and Panera Bread, according to QSR magazine

3 minutes ago, kothavani said:

2 mn ante epdu return ravali bhaiyya employees salary ponu malli , average ga 7 dollars kana ekva konaru with drink 

Their margins are huge. 10$ ki amme fast food vallaki 1$ kooda avvadu materials wise. 

3 minutes ago, Scada said:

The average McDonald's restaurant generates nearly $2.7 million in annual sales, making it the fourth-highest-grossing chain in the US by sales per unit behind Chick-fil-A, Whataburger, and Panera Bread, according to QSR magazine

oh 2.7 million ante net entha untado ? alaga ayina minimum 5 years kavali emo

Yea most of subways and dunkins atleast in east coast are owned by gujjus. I never see good business there. Maybe they made their money and are not worried too much about it. I don’t know.

15 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yea most of subways and dunkins atleast in east coast are owned by gujjus. I never see good business there. Maybe they made their money and are not worried too much about it. I don’t know.

MIDWEST ALSO 

3 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Chick fil a dhi top emo kada?

Chickfila and inandout bro epdu e time ki chusina line and waiting drivethrus aithe lamba chose lines

To be fair on them in and out quality beef burger with cheese for that price awesome btw nenu e Db lo adigaka ne valani first time in and out

Chikfila kuda quality masthu untadi

10 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Dunkin is on track after remodeling their stores and rebranding and investing heavily on technology.

2 minutes ago, AryaD said:

Dunkin is on track after remodeling their stores and rebranding and investing heavily on technology.

Mana mesthris ni teesukoka fail ayyindi antaru aithe Subway. 😉