What’s going on with Andhra’s capital-to-be Amaravati & what it teaches about India’s urban disaster

kevinUsa

To all the paytm paid Prashanth Kishore dogs / YCP slaves, This capital is intended to finish in 20 years with world-class infrastructure which India has never done before. The city was designed by engineers of Singapore and America who previously built Apple headquarters. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:
To all the paytm paid Prashanth Kishore dogs / YCP slaves, This capital is intended to finish in 20 years with world-class infrastructure which India has never done before. The city was designed by engineers of Singapore and America who previously built Apple headquarters. Remember Rome was not built in a day.

andhuke aws vadithe motham cloud lo pettochu chakkaga...appudu e infra godava lekunda just paripalana meedha drusti pettoch

• Haha 1

Tuglak was such a fool... He brought in paper money guaranteed by the government. Shifted the capital to Aurangabad so that invaders from the north cannot plunder it. We need to Tuglak to 1.legalise bitcoins now. 2. move the capital to Hyderabad... Away from the missile range of our enemies in the North.

Some paid dogs from Sakshi media are posting as if they are residents of Amaravati region. Don’t fall for their crap. No concrete proofs were shown for insider trading and no action has been taken even after 7 months of enquiry.

I'm from Vizag and i was happy that it was not made the capital 5 yrs ago... It's a peaceful place here and there is no faction fighting like in rayalaseema or gondaism like in Guntur and Vijayawada... Our punchdrunk CM is just nuts... Amaravati was envisioned as a 1lakh crore city, i was always against the idea of building a megacity on fertile agricultural land but what ever it may be it was started and land was acquired for it, a 7.5k crore budget per yr over a 15 yr period would be more than a lakh crore and it's not difficult for a state that has an expenditure of 2lakh crores every yr to budget 7500crores/yr for a capital city that would generate wealth... I wish some divine intervention Stops Jagan from this disasterous mistake that will effect everyone in my state...

8 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

I'm from Vizag and i was happy that it was not made the capital 5 yrs ago... It's a peaceful place here and there is no faction fighting like in rayalaseema or gondaism like in Guntur and Vijayawada... Our punchdrunk CM is just nuts... Amaravati was envisioned as a 1lakh crore city, i was always against the idea of building a megacity on fertile agricultural land but what ever it may be it was started and land was acquired for it, a 7.5k crore budget per yr over a 15 yr period would be more than a lakh crore and it's not difficult for a state that has an expenditure of 2lakh crores every yr to budget 7500crores/yr for a capital city that would generate wealth... I wish some divine intervention Stops Jagan from this disasterous mistake that will effect everyone in my state...

i vote for nuzuveedu or donakonda if this guy really wants to move out of K caste capital

12 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Nuvvu annadi correct ae kani money eda nunchi tisukostharu annadi pedda question ? That too debt ridden state AP

13 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Wow what an explode statement from you

Inni rojulu matladakunda enduku calm ga unnav

24 minutes ago, Meowalpha said:

Year ki 7500 crores karchu petti vunte ee situation vundedi kaadu. 

They spent 5000 crores in 5 years. That too on leaking buildings. 

37 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Underwater tunnel, flying cars 20 yrs la sudochaaa ?