What’s going on with Andhra’s capital-to-be Amaravati & what it teaches about India’s urban disaster

kevinUsa

11 minutes ago, snoww said:

Year ki 7500 crores karchu petti vunte ee situation vundedi kaadu. 

They spent 5000 crores in 5 years. That too on leaking buildings. 

By the way. Baboru soopettina PPT real avvali antey oka 10 lakhs crores kaavali. 

Oka leaking temporary building ke 1500 crores karchu sesina record Mana baboridi. 1 lakh crores tho maa antey oka 10 permanent buildings katte vaadu emo at most. 

Lol..The article should read, what happens if an egoistic sadistic Factionist and corrupt SOB comes to power and how it  can ruin the prospects of a state and ruins urbanization of india.

21 minutes ago, Migilindi23 said:

Underwater tunnel, flying cars 20 yrs la sudochaaa ?

28 minutes ago, snoww said:

Year ki 7500 crores karchu petti vunte ee situation vundedi kaadu. 

They spent 5000 crores in 5 years. That too on leaking buildings. 

Nobody can stop a bad idea whose time has come.

52 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Nuvvu annadi correct ae kani money eda nunchi tisukostharu annadi pedda question ? That too debt ridden state AP

Navaraghnaalaki Eda nundi vasthunnayi mari?

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

I'm from Vizag and i was happy that it was not made the capital 5 yrs ago... It's a peaceful place here and there is no faction fighting like in rayalaseema or gondaism like in Guntur and Vijayawada... Our punchdrunk CM is just nuts... Amaravati was envisioned as a 1lakh crore city, i was always against the idea of building a megacity on fertile agricultural land but what ever it may be it was started and land was acquired for it, a 7.5k crore budget per yr over a 15 yr period would be more than a lakh crore and it's not difficult for a state that has an expenditure of 2lakh crores every yr to budget 7500crores/yr for a capital city that would generate wealth... I wish some divine intervention Stops Jagan from this disasterous mistake that will effect everyone in my state...

sending jagalq to gallows is the only way..

1 hour ago, Meowalpha said:

As the bad idea gets worse and worse, there will be fewer and fewer people to oppose it.

according to you fewer people are opposing it, majority people are not opposing

11 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

according to you fewer people are opposing it, majority people are not opposing

Kaka, nuvvu cbn meedano pulkala meedano hatred to itla pro jagan views/news attuku eladutunnav... 

any sane person would realize what this AH is trying to do. 

6 minutes ago, Captain_nd_Coke said:

Kaka, nuvvu cbn meedano pulkala meedano hatred to itla pro jagan views/news attuku eladutunnav... 

any sane person would realize what this AH is trying to do. 

nenu CBN ni pogidina sandarbalu unnayi, YCP and Jaggu ni tittina sandarnalu unnayi, dani enduku gurthukupetukoru