Marriage Help

samaja_vargamanaa

19 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

I have potha, Batha, I drink, I snore. Now parents matches susthundru. Sunday 1st edio call  interview. 
1. I can cover Potha and Batha in edio call 

point is Do i have to tell all the weaknesses?

tell them you are pregnant and that's why your tummy is big .

6 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

I can cover that baa. Flease give suggestions for others

I told to 3 people and toled them to tell 3 people each . My part done dude. 

You also tell to 3 peopld

fake fakodi thread....TS is a pelli ayina uncle 

36 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

I have potha, Batha, I drink, I snore. Now parents matches susthundru. Sunday 1st edio call  interview. 
1. I can cover Potha and Batha in edio call 

point is Do i have to tell all the weaknesses?

pics pampaavaa?? send them your latest pics that does not cover batta... family manchidi ayyi, if you have a good job and if they like you, i think many people don't care about these things... not all girls care about the looks if you give them the confidence that they will be happy with you... don't try to start your relationship with a lie or by hiding something...

pelli cheskune vallu andaru hrithik roshan laga undaru kadaa... 

don't pretend to be something you are not... dont talk about these things on the call and be confident about what/who you are... confidence wins you any day.. 

you can take care of potta and snoring with proper diet and exercise... if you want to change it ... 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

pics pampaavaa?? send them your latest pics that does not cover batta... family manchidi ayyi, if you have a good job and if they like you, i think many people don't care about these things... not all girls care about the looks if you give them the confidence that they will be happy with you... don't try to start your relationship with a lie or by hiding something...

don't pretend to be something you are not... dont talk about these things on the call and be confident about what/who you are... confidence wins you any day.. 

you can take care of potta and snoring with proper diet and exercise... if you want to change it ... 

Thokkalee

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Thanks baa for your genuine reply. Batha is there baa but u will only notice if are too near me. How to tell that please help

12 minutes ago, samaja_vargamanaa said:

Thanks baa for your genuine reply. Batha is there baa but u will only notice if are too near me. How to tell that please help

male pattern baldness is very common now a days... try to be yourself... u dont have to talk about it.. again, dont try to hide it either.. 

make her talk more.. 

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

male pattern baldness is very common now a days... try to be yourself... u dont have to talk about it.. again, dont try to hide it either.. 

make her talk more.. 

Sure bro, Thanks and if you have any suggestions please post