TSLA stock

Idassamed

21 minutes ago, Idassamed said:

Inka perige chances unnaya?

ippudu short squeeze period lo untadi stock..10%-15% adjust ayitadi. if you are in for long term the stock has the potential to reach 2k plus in next 5 years.

shorts are covering their positions  i.e. buying to control their loses. once the stock stabilizies they will start shorting it again i.e more sellers than buyers that is when you see 10-15% correction.

Tesla stock is very volatile... it is at an all time high... 

wait for a dip to buy... Elon musk will say something stupid or if the earnings are not as good as expected, it will go down... 

6 minutes ago, shaw183 said:

Puts or short cheyandi

shorting too risky with tesla at the moment..the short interest in the stock has greatly reduced and in the last month alone shorts lost approx $2 billion, more importantly tesla is out the woods with money, GF3, production issues and model y is going to be a blockbuster and is going to start shipping sooner than anticipated..it will probably outsell every thing combined that tesla is selling today. I will not be suprised if Tesla hits $800 mark next year

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

shorting too risky with tesla at the moment..the short interest in the stock has greatly reduced and in the last month alone shorts lost approx $2 billion, more importantly tesla is out the woods with money, GF3, production issues and model y is going to be a blockbuster and is going to start shipping sooner than anticipated..it will probably outsell every thing combined that tesla is selling today. I will not be suprised if Tesla hits $800 mark next year

still a potential buy antavaa?

I think Jan 2nd week lo padipothundi ani.

Just now, shaw183 said:

still a potential buy antavaa?

I think Jan 2nd week lo padipothundi ani.

short squeeze untadi kani its forecast is too good..last year chala uncertainty unde with regards to production, money to repay loans, cash in hand, expiring tax credits etc..all these are no longer issues and they are shipping record number of model 3s this holiday season and hence there is plenty of reason and market forecast to believe they will either meet or exceed expectations this quarter.

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

based on what ? it will fall ?

car orders fulfillment doubt a..

truck orders antha goppaga em ledu kada..

and sudden ga china plant muchata techadu...

resistance 420 max ani na feeling..

but thata gaadi era lo edana avachu