why no deepaavali tapasulu pelching in vizaggggg

aakathaai789

1 minute ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

ba, avanni kaadhu kani, unna stocks anta ameesi enni plots osthe anni koneyi kothavalsa lo, ippudu dead seap 5k per yd nadusthundhi, e roju newspaper lo real estate editions lo chusa. Analysts are saying better to buy now rather than wait till capital monument designs release.

New capital monument designs Sujeeth(Sahoo) and surender reddy chetha cheyinstharemo teet for tat laaga

e sari elaanti designs elthayo, waitinggg 

Stock market ni koddho goppo speculate cheyyagalanu baa kaani Real Estate ni speculate chesentha paandithyam naaku ledu. Gajan gadi debbbaki gajam land konaalanna bhayamesthundi

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

He was the best cm at that time too much overconfidence costed him 

best antha em ledh. he was doing different politics compared to karunanidhi. tn lo tamilollu used to show cbn and ask karunanidhi to be like him, even though karunanidhi was doing as good as cbn. his politics is different anthe.

aa tamil cinema undhi kadha arjun dhi one dae cm ani, adhi clearli cbn inspiration ani open ga cheppadu ga director. aa batch undhi cbn worshipping in tn.

but realiti of todae is different brother. wont sae cbn did bad in previous term, he brought in huge investments into sri citi. I can see that clearli.

enduku odipoindu i dont know. koncham pr tagginchukoni unte bavundedhi. ap was in a deep mess, and he thinks he can build amaravati. his dumbest idea 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

He was the best cm at that time too much overconfidence costed him 

avunu anna, andharu helana chesthunnaru mana babu garini, manam oka gudi kadadham anna.

ayana goppathanam andhariki theliyali MeagerVictoriousAlligatorsnappingturtle.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

best antha em ledh. he was doing different politics compared to karunanidhi. tn lo tamilollu used to show cbn and ask karunanidhi to be like him, even though karunanidhi was doing as good as cbn. his politics is different anthe.

aa tamil cinema undhi kadha arjun dhi one dae cm ani, adhi clearli cbn inspiration ani open ga cheppadu ga director. aa batch undhi cbn worshipping in tn.

but realiti of todae is different brother. wont sae cbn did bad in previous term, he brought in huge investments into sri citi. I can see that clearli.

enduku odipoindu i dont know. koncham pr tagginchukoni unte bavundedhi. ap was in a deep mess, and he thinks he can build amaravati. his dumbest idea 

Amaravati is great idea for income generation

Unfortunately pushpams pettaru rod 

He did 2 mistakes

Cash for vote n ss issue 

6 % swing voting 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Amaravati is great idea for income generation

Unfortunately pushpams pettaru rod 

He did 2 mistakes

Cash for vote n ss issue 

6 % swing voting 

amaravati is a dumb idea bro. 

govts that r in deep mess can tri to build a citi and generate commerce from that. but that is possible onli if de control the currenci.

if amaravati was built with central funds, or if ss was given, it would be another matter. but cbn just soldiered on with his original plan, without reanalizing it. bad job.

once ss was out of question, he could have declared the entire amaravati area as sez and invited companies into it. 

not tri to build a fcukin citi.

amaravati could've been the biggest sez in India, with farmers getting a share of rents from factories. 

cbn got old, and his brain got rigid.

jagan is not rigid. he seems to be good.

28 minutes ago, aakathaai789 said:

Vaadu hi-tech city ni raheza mind space laanti real Estate company la ki ammukunte vaallu IT company la ki ammukunnaaru yellow media tho pracharam cheyyinchadu IT veede develop chesadani hyd lo appatlo awareness kooda peddhaga lekapodam tho janaalu nammaaru

AP govt it companies start cheyyala? Raheja ki ammukundhi vaadishtam vacchinattu cheyyatiniki kaadhu.. CBN got a commitment from him as to building plans and standards and he marketed the sites as part of marketing the Hyd. That’s how it grew. No CBN no hi tech city as simple as that.

4 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

amaravati is a dumb idea bro. 

govts that r in deep mess can tri to build a citi and generate commerce from that. but that is possible onli if de control the currenci.

if amaravati was built with central funds, or if ss was given, it would be another matter. but cbn just soldiered on with his original plan, without reanalizing it. bad job.

once ss was out of question, he could have declared the entire amaravati area as sez and invited companies into it. 

not tri to build a fcukin citi.

amaravati could've been the biggest sez in India, with farmers getting a share of rents from factories. 

cbn got old, and his brain got rigid.

jagan is not rigid. he seems to be good.

It is a sez you are just not reading it properly . It is a sez with govt itself as the anchor client. As anchor client govt gets 50k employees and their salaries to power up local economy and others from Singapore chip in . And as land values tremendously increase with these investments govt will sell or lease them to finance the city and the entire state as well depending on finances raised.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

It is a sez you are just not reading it properly . It is a sez with govt itself as the anchor client. As anchor client govt gets 50k employees and their salaries to power up local economy and others from Singapore chip in . And as land values tremendously increase with these investments govt will sell or lease them to finance the city and the entire state as well depending on finances raised.

an sez doesnt require a lot of funds. just basic road  electriciti and drainage infra

and start marketing to industries to set up there, in which cbn is realli good. he turned around sri citi, and it is now a happening auto and light engineering cluster.

cbn aimed for something higher than possible, and was stubborn about it.

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

an sez doesnt require a lot of funds. just basic road  electriciti and drainage infra

and start marketing to industries to set up there, in which cbn is realli good. he turned around sri citi, and it is now a happening auto and light engineering cluster.

cbn aimed for something higher than possible, and was stubborn about it.

Yes that’s what amaravati too... no start up investment. 34000 acres were acquired without a single paisa upfront cost. Which Indian politician has that much credibility. Even gujju farmers won’t give such land to modi if he asks.

in amaravati too the only thing Singapore consortium asked is roads and drainage and govt as anchor client. And govt must be moved anyway.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes that’s what amaravati too... no start up investment. 34000 acres were acquired without a single paisa upfront cost. Which Indian politician has that much credibility. Even gujju farmers won’t give such land to modi if he asks.

in amaravati too the only thing Singapore consortium asked is roads and drainage and govt as anchor client. And govt must be moved anyway.

then whats the noise about capital?

govt as anchor client is not needed at all. u make stuff, and sell abroad. govt being there is a distraction.

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

then whats the noise about capital?

govt as anchor client is not needed at all. u make stuff, and sell abroad. govt being there is a distraction.

But you need a govt.. state is divided . There is govt in Hyd too what distraction happened in hi tech? It benefitted from close govt cordination.

Just now, lovemystate said:

But you need a govt.. state is divided . There is govt in Hyd too what distraction happened in hi tech? It benefitted from close govt cordination.

Hyd was not a greenfield citi. it had existed for centuries and had above par infra then.

having a govt is pointless in an sez,(other than local govt) sez is all about exports. find a client, make what he wants, and export it without ani tax. 15ears holidae on tax i think.

if u tri to set up govt in sez, its  a waste of space that will have to find space for housing 10s of thousands of emploees, and other entertainment options.

forget all this .. did ani compani come to set up industri in amaravati? and was there ongoing production? dere wont be. because dose few singapore ompanies mae have got good deals, but all companies will have to pae prevailing rates which becomes too high if its capital region.

so where should emploees be housed. u ask.

just chose a good citi like vizag. amaravati can still be developed pureli as an sez.  

11 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

govt staing in amaravati and being anchor client is a bit unfair for the other regions, dont u think.

besides the fact that ap cannot build it without centres help.

17 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

govt staing in amaravati and being anchor client is a bit unfair for the other regions, dont u think.

besides the fact that ap cannot build it without centres help.

Are you crazy.. you want government to be split in to multiple parts for fairness? Why is it unfair to other parts .. I don’t understand .. was something being taken away from other parts? There was no capital anywhere to begin it must be built somewhere. how exactly do you propose to make a small state govt buildings ( secretariat, assembly and high court) fair by dividing it.

It seems to me you have an irrational hate on a specific region based on some caste apprehensions.  And as I have been saying a lot of people oppose amaravati not because it is practical but they believe it is actually very practical and can turn out to be true which seethes themwith apprehension , jealousy etc  and are ashamed to admit such feelings . But don’t worry it never works that way that same region gave ysrcp 28/32 seats. No caste will be allowed to dominate unfairly in AP. No matter what you hear in troll posts. If kammas act like they own amaravati reality will hit them very soon.

and it is center which split the state which also has a responsibility to build the govt for the state. Considering all these scenarios a great plan was made by a great man to give a very competitive advantage to entire Andhra Pradesh in the for of amaravati.

but small men with their bitterness and jealousy and lack of basic understanding are destroying it.

Let’s first build some wealth before worrying about distributing it.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Are you crazy.. you want government to be split in to multiple parts for fairness? Why is it unfair to other parts .. I don’t understand .. was something being taken away from other parts? There was no capital anywhere to begin it must be built somewhere. how exactly do you propose to make a small state govt buildings ( secretariat, assembly and high court) fair by dividing it.

It seems to me you have an irrational hate on a specific region based on some caste apprehensions.  And as I have been saying a lot of people oppose amaravati not because it is practical but they believe it is actually very practical and can turn out to be true which seethes themwith apprehension , jealousy etc  and are ashamed to admit such feelings . But don’t worry it never works that way that same region gave ysrcp 28/32 seats. No caste will be allowed to dominate unfairly in AP. No matter what you hear in troll posts. If kammas act like they own amaravati reality will hit them very soon.

and it is center which split the state which also has a responsibility to build the govt for the state. Considering all these scenarios a great plan was made by a great man to give a very competitive advantage to entire Andhra Pradesh in the for of amaravati.

but small men with their bitterness and jealousy and lack of basic understanding are destroying it.

Let’s first build some wealth before worrying about distributing it.

i never suggested split capitals, nor am I talking about redistribution.

i made the simple observation that if   govt is the anchor client, then govt has to purchase atleast some of the stuff made in the region.

sezs dont work like that. thei exist to export their production.

i have nothing against kamma, reddi or amaravati. i simpli post general stuff about uppercaste based on how mi own famili behaves. i've never named kamma or reddi as particular bad actors, unless there's someone trolling me.