Degree or equivalent experience

BeautyQueen

Folks,

i have seen some job postings (contract), bachelors degree or equivalent experience required ani telling...does that mean without a bachelors degree and with experience they consider? Throw some light

56 minutes ago, picchifruit said:

simple answer 'yes', equivalent experience definition ento chudu or reach out to them.

Contract jobs bhaya US la.. chala matuku equivalent experience ani undi naku degree undi but due to some issues degree certificate ni hold chesaru college vallu but i graduated so wondering how that will affect the background check processp

You should have at least 4 years of continuous (Should  be verifiable) experience in the related field you are applying..if you have US High School diploma,  for other countries you need evaluation certificate which says that your experience is equivalent to Graduation...

On 12/28/2019 at 10:29 AM, BeautyQueen said:

Folks,

i have seen some job postings (contract), bachelors degree or equivalent experience required ani telling...does that mean without a bachelors degree and with experience they consider? Throw some light

SC