Haris rao

futureofandhra

23 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

I feel Chennai and Bangalore much better than hyd..

1. Less kabja in blr and chennai.

2. At least builders behave professional and quality much better than hyd

3. More registrations on sinChennai. In hyd..

4. Politicians involve and kabja more than other 2 cities

5. Crime rate high

Ledhu bedharu unless you are not very careful and diligent in making sure ur lands are safe , there are lots of ways i have seen ppl encroach illegally. Chaala famous way in bangalore(Not sure in other places) is saying they are SC/ST showing fake documents and filing atrocities case . They just need settlement money. Other than that in recent times rowdies hawa yekkuvaindhi.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Ok man nee assumptions neevi

I have seen my college teddies caste feeling does that mean I should hate everyone 

Am educated I don't hate some community just bcoz some of them are bad

I dont hate all chows bedharu. Only those who have gajji. My dad doesn't care about all this but his brothers are gajji so i dont respect them in anyway . You should definitely post against those teddies or any gajji.

Just now, pamogudu said:

I dont hate all chows bedharu. Only those who have gajji. My dad doesn't care about all this but his brothers are gajji so i dont respect them in anyway . You should definitely post against those teddies or any gajji.

If you hate some gajji people y u bring some caste

Gajji doesn't have difference of any caste that group belongs to every caste pichi 

Gajji doesn't have difference of any caste that group belongs to every caste pichi 

Palav pottlaam ra

I have experienced gajji only with chows bedharu so i have an agenda against them. Naaku personal gaa all my life i have seen gajji with only them and to a little extent teddies but thats negligible. My opinions are formed based on my personal exp.

6 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Ledhu bedharu unless you are not very careful and diligent in making sure ur lands are safe , there are lots of ways i have seen ppl encroach illegally. Chaala famous way in bangalore(Not sure in other places) is saying they are SC/ST showing fake documents and filing atrocities case . They just need settlement money. Other than that in recent times rowdies hawa yekkuvaindhi.

Hyderabad tho compare cheste atlas neeku lawyers gattiga anni chustaru..hyd lo anni chesina 10gestaru..

3 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Hyderabad tho compare cheste atlas neeku lawyers gattiga anni chustaru..hyd lo anni chesina 10gestaru..

Oh ok. Hyderabad antha idea ledhu but Bangalore lo if you are buying huge land then political support, rowdies or yyou must be well connected . Ledha konchem kastam.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Oh ok. Hyderabad antha idea ledhu but Bangalore lo if you are buying huge land then political support, rowdies or yyou must be well connected . Ledha konchem kastam.

Bro I know Bangalore and hyd..large lands enduku house plots matrame discussing..acres aithe ekkadaina same rochu..bangalore lo nuvvu land kone tappudu lawyers Chala detailed ga check chesi manaki properga registration chestaru and they tell you what all you need to do to save land from kabja...Hyderabad lo nuvvu emanna chai evadikanna nachindo go went gone e e

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hyderabad offers stable political climate, growth, economy and most importantly multi cultural society where language and caste are not an issue for progress. 

You will get returns for your penny invested and you will get that in your life time, ante bidde pelli kosam ani land koni pedithe, a bidde peddaga ayyi pellidu vache varaku a land value kuda panikostadi, I like Amaravati where it will take 2-3 generations to realize the fruits. 

mari alantaoudu Hyderabad ki kakapothey inkediki potaru ?

Deniki.oke okka answer Vizag 

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

Idupayalo

Lol nee frustration Ani antunna @bhaigan

39 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

79995085_624470028293670_547651508405220

1 hour ago, Sreeven said:

Bro I know Bangalore and hyd..large lands enduku house plots matrame discussing..acres aithe ekkadaina same rochu..bangalore lo nuvvu land kone tappudu lawyers Chala detailed ga check chesi manaki properga registration chestaru and they tell you what all you need to do to save land from kabja...Hyderabad lo nuvvu emanna chai evadikanna nachindo go went gone e e

Wow thats not good then. Has it been like this from a long time or in the recent times?

3 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Monna akkada topic.. hyd is downwards until baboru got 23. And You said hyd growth depends on amaravati land prices. Yes political uncertenity in neighbor state will definitely helps  tg, ka n TN but that’s not you guys said in that thread.

I agree with this political uncertainity create chesthunadi evaru