London lo Telugu youth kastalu at Indian high commission

kevinUsa

I agree 100 percent. I was there - absolute scum bags. Processes are notoroius and they openly speak hindi - he started hindi with me.  They get irritated if you dont speak hindi.

How is this India  your country - your MPs are not allowed to speak your language in parliament. You act like shivering in front of your consulate which is supposed to protect you from difficulties in foreign countries.

Yemaina ante paki agent paki agent ane verri pook gallu.

Remember India vese veshallanitki money icchedhi south indians. Atleast 75% of remittance dollars come from south indians - it is there same dollars india used to buy weapons from other countries.

Mana dabbulu theesukuni manalne kincha parustharu - manodiki pakkanodi kulam thappa inkemi undadhu.

56 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I agree 100 percent. I was there - absolute scum bags. Processes are notoroius and they openly speak hindi - he started hindi with me.  They get irritated if you dont speak hindi.

How is this India  your country - your MPs are not allowed to speak your language in parliament. You act like shivering in front of your consulate which is supposed to protect you from difficulties in foreign countries.

Remember India vese veshallanitki money icchedhi south indians. Atleast 75% of remittance dollars come from south indians - it is there same dollars india used to buy weapons from other countries.

Mana dabbulu theesukuni manalne kincha parustharu - manodiki pakkanodi kulam thappa inkemi undadhu.

Parliament lo anyone can speak Indian language right

If it's restricted it's not called India nor democracy

43 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

Parliament lo anyone can speak Indian language right

If it's restricted it's not called India nor democracy

This was discussed in this forum. Formally there is procedure but it is so inconvenient that nobody really uses it And is practically useless. Unless Hindi or English you need to give advance notice of so many days then inform speaker 30 minutes before your speech then translation services. In the end it’s useless and a joke. That’s why our parliamentarians are quiet and useless apart from one or two. But owaisi is super active.

5 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

This was discussed in this forum. Formally there is procedure but it is so inconvenient that nobody really uses it And is practically useless. Unless Hindi or English you need to give advance notice of so many days then inform speaker 30 minutes before your speech then translation services. In the end it’s useless and a joke. That’s why our parliamentarians are quiet and useless apart from one or two. But owaisi is super active.

I agree they should not keep process this much 

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Why can't India be something in the lines of the European Union?  Ala ayithe each state can use it's resources for it's development and cooperate with others as needed.. international matters lo single entity gaa represent cheyuachu

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Abhagyudu said:

Why can't India be something in the lines of the European Union?  Ala ayithe each state can use it's resources for it's development and cooperate with others as needed.. international matters lo single entity gaa represent cheyuachu

Exactly bro. Money center laakunni thirgi budget tharuvatha kaadhu ..ekkada money aa state lo vuntundhi ..year ending lo budget lo states isthayi centrail ..defence intha..embassies kintha ani ..no income tax department ..no central excise nothing ..avanni states choosukuntai.

5 hours ago, lovemystate said:

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Knowing Hindi is always beneficial

But an unnecessary burden for millions of our people. Other than interacting with these govt goons it does not give you a job, give you edcuation. Just to deal with these thugs who live on our taxes millions of our people have to learn hindi ? how fair is that..think of old people think of peopler in villages.

54 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

But an unnecessary burden for millions of our people. Other than interacting with these govt goons it does not give you a job, give you edcuation. Just to deal with these thugs who live on our taxes millions of our people have to learn hindi ? how fair is that..think of old people think of peopler in villages.i

I lived in old city 

So Hindi was much mandatory