Pappu- Ganneru pappu- Dappu

JohnSnow

1 minute ago, JohnSnow said:

Keep barking snoopy. Also say bow bow like jai jalaganna. You will get one more biscuit.

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Lol 

Frustration frustration..apply Burnol 

1 hour ago, JohnSnow said:

Pappu- Lokesh (Theeyagundhi) 

Ganneru papu- Jagan( Poisonous, spyder lo bhairava)

Dappu- Pk (Maa anna, johnny time lo, sacchipovalanukunna blah blah) 

WTF Ap future? Now barking dogs may come and cry that they have Hyderabad, 70 years history hyd bocchu boshanam or whatever i dont care.. I sincerely want some better alternative to AP atleast a person who can do 10 percent good what a politician can do. 

1) Stopping State separation with his 30yrs Delhi lobyy or
2) Leading united AP counter moment or
3) Convincing and preparing AP people for state separation and
3a) Making Hyderabad as Union Territory or
3b) Getting 25% share in Hyd revenue for 10 years
4) Getting special status for AP
5) Getting full funds for Polavaram
6) Raising funds for Amaravathi and completing permanent assembly, secretariat towers (Hyd lo last 3 years lo Hitech city surrounding areas lo arachakam ga vacchai towers)
7) Getting Jagan convicted in at least one case

Veetillo annitlo failure aina CBN is the one who is responsible for current state of Andhra. Temporary temporary ani okka building sakkaga kattakunda he gave an opportunityy for Jagan to do what he is doing now.

CBN is the text book definition of failure.

Now you can bark you dont care and baboru is Nippu and we only trust in his PPTs. But truth remains. CBN is the sole reason for all troubles of AP ppl.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JohnSnow said:

Pappu- Lokesh (Theeyagundhi) 

Ganneru papu- Jagan( Poisonous, spyder lo bhairava)

Dappu- Pk (Maa anna, johnny time lo, sacchipovalanukunna blah blah) 

WTF Ap future? Now barking dogs may come and cry that they have Hyderabad, 70 years history hyd bocchu boshanam or whatever i dont care.. I sincerely want some better alternative to AP atleast a person who can do 10 percent good what a politician can do. 

govinda govinda

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

Now you can bark you dont care and baboru is Nippu and we only trust in his PPTs. But truth remains. CBN is the sole reason for all troubles of AP ppl.

Keep barking on CBN no matter what the context of my post is about as you dont know much.. as fyi i dont give a fck about that idiot cbn either but you keep posting about him as you know nothing more than acting like a paytm batch n you donno meaningful arguments.. Cry and i dnt give a damn coz i dont care a damn abt cheeeebeen

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, Minniee said:

So what SOB , nilaga personal abuse chese labour vedavalu names yestunava

those are the losers n u r one of them 

irrespective of political parties you guys including you are the retarded fellows of db 

kota-rajasthan-india-30-november-260nw-1

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Minniee said:

I agree with you , that I’d is one of the cheap minded fellows of db. Neutral vallu untaru,I don’t like Cbn alage jagan 3 capitals decision sucks ,

Oke type edupu thappa anthaka minchi edagaru. Jagan gadu ongunna kurchunna vadidhe lick sestharu senseless