Pappu- Ganneru pappu- Dappu

JohnSnow

Jaffa’s ki inka dhikku ledhaa? Oka Christian ey vallaki kaavala? Public lo chepthaaru memu kaadhu ani but jaffas licking lol pity both parties lo mana dorbhagyam oka pakka loki vaadini commodes mosthunnaru inko pakka sheeyam 

2 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Which religion god

Who cares about religion so called intellectual talk about caste I am saying Jagan is not even reddy and it’s true 3 generations nundi they are Christian, so y do you even bring caste in discussion 

Just now, tom bhayya said:

Who cares about religion so called intellectual talk about caste I am saying Jagan is not even reddy and it’s true 3 generations nundi they are Christian, so y do you even bring caste in discussion 

We want this athi

Just now, kevinUsa said:

We want this athi

Loveda em kaadhu state mg ainaa parledhu maa vodu unnada cm kindha anukuntaaru loveda state mingipoyina pattinchukoru . Nenu adigedhi okkatey vaadu Christian ani can they prove that he is pure reddy not Christian ani?

1 hour ago, Minniee said:

Na opinion Nenu chepta adangi fellow names quote chesi tittinchukundi nuvvu 

nee cheapness ni comments lo kanpistundi SOB 

aa halwa uncle SOB aa item ki aunty list Ive matalostay SOB  entaina athanu 

nenu use cheste foul words on foul people like u ,meeru use chestaru then I use SOBs

mee ayya andarikante pedda SOB that he has given birth to a bigger Biatch...so sad to tag your mother as someone who has given birth to a b1tch like you from a father who taught her daughter things like SOB's

I'm worried about your kids...they gonna be tagged as SOB's because its quite natural that you will teach them the tricks that you have learnt to survive in bay area...

@MOD23 @afdb_sai kaka...ie dommari di addamina vaagudu vagutunte emi cheyamantav...SOB anta...dommari munda, deeni ayya original SOB...kanipadesi lokam ida padesindu...

25 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

mee ayya andarikante pedda SOB that he has given birth to a bigger Biatch...so sad to tag your mother as someone who has given birth to a b1tch like you from a father who taught her daughter things like SOB's

I'm worried about your kids...they gonna be tagged as SOB's because its quite natural that you will teach them the tricks that you have learnt to survive in bay area...

@MOD23 @afdb_sai kaka...ie dommari di addamina vaagudu vagutunte emi cheyamantav...SOB anta...dommari munda, deeni ayya original SOB...kanipadesi lokam ida padesindu...

You mean Db Vaunty father is sob ? Mother is dob ? Brother is Bob? 33mtnj.gif

Munja ki puttina zoontr mogga cheekina pandimuri paans n tdp pulkas

Christian hook nakina pawla gaadu mogga cheeki 2014 lo cm ayna chembaal gadini tdp pulkas own cheskoga lenidhi jaffas jagga ni own cheskodam lo thappemi ledhani bramaravathi lo gusa gusa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

12 hours ago, pamogudu said:

Dhammunte CBN no gajji k Ani bhodhinchu choosthaam. Appudu thelusthadhi nee gajji.

Arere @JohnSnow conviniently idhi choodaledhantane. Naatho Jaffa gaadini tittu annadu but when i asked him to do the same thing to Nakka @JohnSnows gajji with full vigor stopped him from calling Nakka a gajji CITI_c$y

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Arere @JohnSnow conviniently idhi choodaledhantane. Naatho Jaffa gaadini tittu annadu but when i asked him to do the same thing to Nakka @JohnSnows gajji with full vigor stopped him from calling Nakka a gajji CITI_c$y

Ippude chusa. enti cheppu. Oh adha. Yes CBn is gajji kukka ani already reply iccchaka inkem kavali? 

12 hours ago, pamogudu said:

Jagan is picchi kukka lucha thuccha. But nakka is gajji k . Worst of all . The sole reason for APs conundrum 

Good boy. Now i agree somewhat with you. But i want you to say jagan is picchi kukka.. Malli nuvvu jagan kante vere peddha kukka undhi ani CBn gadi meedha padi satisfy avthu untav..

So just tell jagan is picchi kukka nothing more okasari.

17 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Good boy. Now i agree somewhat with you. But i want you to say jagan is picchi kukka.. Malli nuvvu jagan kante vere peddha kukka undhi ani CBn gadi meedha padi satisfy avthu untav..

So just tell jagan is picchi kukka nothing more okasari.

This whole exercise was juvenile but i'm happy yyou admitted gajji of Nakka. Now coming to Jaffa. jagan is picchi kukka . He is worse than that. If there are any expletives i must use please let me know.

14 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

This whole exercise was juvenile but i'm happy yyou admitted gajji of Nakka. Now coming to Jaffa. jagan is picchi kukka . He is worse than that. If there are any expletives i must use please let me know.

Cool baa now we are even. I never have anything personally with you. We gave our lands and they ignore farmers saying they are paid artists. Polavaran nundi amaravathi varaku prathi farmer land icchinandhuku edavalsindhena? Elanti govt ilanti act chesina thappe. 

11 minutes ago, JohnSnow said:

Cool baa now we are even. I never have anything personally with you. We gave our lands and they ignore farmers saying they are paid artists. Polavaran nundi amaravathi varaku prathi farmer land icchinandhuku edavalsindhena? Elanti govt ilanti act chesina thappe. 

Baa same here yedho pulkas anthe kopam ante. Both the govts are responsible for this mess. When pulkas talk they talk as if Nakka didn't have anything to do with this uncertainity. Andhuke i went a little overboard.