నిండు కుండలా మిడ్ మానేరు రిసర్వాయర్

hyperbole

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

It's a very small size data sample at this point  

That's all I say

But increase in green cover and vegetative land is what puts food in our mouth

filling tanks are the fruits of mission kakatiya. kaleshwaram just maximize the benefit..the end goal is kaleshwaram water will be used to fill all tanks and small reservoirs. warangal last year kuda devadula project nundi nimparu and isari process mottam streamline chesindru, next year will be lot different in districts adjoining godavari river, 5 years back chosiunte inka worst ga undedi situation.

look at the green cover along the kaleshwaram canal through google earth satellite imagery. ground water improvements and moisture in the air will alone turn a lot of vacant lands into nice improvements in green cover in another  5 to 10 years

Just now, hyperbole said:

filling tanks are the fruits of mission kakatiya. kaleshwaram just maximize the benefit..the end goal is kaleshwaram water will be used to fill all tanks and small reservoirs. warangal last year kuda devedula nundi nimpari, 5 years back chosiunte inks worst ga undedi situation.

look how the green cover along the kaleshwaram canal through google earth satellite imagery

Nice @gr33d

full interview from today. chala details cheppindu, throughout the year water ethi postaru anta and they will keep it as a balancing reservoir maintaining at full levels throughout the year. SRSP can just supplement nizamabad and not worry about karimnagar and warangal in the lomg run. 

1 minute ago, hyperbole said:

full interview from today. chala details cheppindu, throughout the year water ethi postaru anta and they will keep it as a balancing reservoir maintaining at full levels throughout the year.

What is the current status of remaining work of kaaleshwaram. Work active gaa avuthunda ? How much % is still pending ? 

Just now, futureofandhra said:

Memu oka kulam Ni hate chestam so yes memey right

Does vizag have drinking water reserves ? 

I mean if the city were to grow triple fold by 2050

Just now, sattipandu said:

Does vizag have drinking water reserves

I mean if the city were to grow triple fold by 2050

It's an oppurtunity AP got and amaravati is center with water resources n connectivity from any part of the state like hyd to tg

A beautiful planned city is the need of the hour with major reason as center to all places

Sivarama Krishna committee said the same 

I like Vizag too nice city just imagine people from ananthapur tirupathi traveling to a vizag 

It's just my opinion 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

It's an oppurtunity AP got and amaravati is center with water resources n connectivity from any part of the state like hyd to tg

A beautiful planned city is the need of the hour with major reason as center to all places

I like Vizag too nice city just imagine people from ananthapur tirupathi traveling to a vizag 

It's just my opinion 

Ok wasn't looking forward to this 

But what are water sources to coastal city like vizag, that was what I was interested in 

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

It's just my opinion 

You can make your arguments against vizag. But I don't agree with travel part. 

95-99% of population don't have need to travel to capital frequently. For non government work majority of Seema people even today go-to Blore or Chennai. Not Hyderabad or Vijayawada. 

How many lakhs visitors does secrateriat or high court get per day ? Do you have stats ? 

10 minutes ago, snoww said:

What is the current status of remaining work of kaaleshwaram. Work active gaa avuthunda ? How much % is still pending ? 

project itself will be completed by next year but minor irrigation linking and other minor working will keep going. next inka vere projects paina concentrate chestaru starting with plamolr ranga reddy, sita rama and devadula/dummugudem. sita rama, dummugudem and medigadda basically greater kaleshwaram project ayitadi..with 250kms plus back  water held in godavari river.

mallanasagar is the next big thing that has 50TMC storage and need to be completed. mallaan sagar is another balancing reservoir will be linked to multiple water sources like hyderabad drinking water sources and nalagonda/ranga reddy districts. Basically water mallanna sagar daka vaste inka gravity dwara kindiki vadulutaru

konda pochamamma reservoir complete ayindi and ready for opening this month. This will source water to mallanna sagar and ranga nayaka sagar.