Reunion of 1984 batch HPS - Special people

hyperbole

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

paina nenu isina successful people most of them are non telugu. just by that it evident how rich is the cosmopolitan fabric and diversity in hyd even during those days. pulkas think hyd ki IT building kattanagane vachindi anukuntaru..kani talent pool established from the gen-next of the people who moved to hyd from different parts of the country..mostly the central government institutions, industry, business etc. formed the foundation of pre and post independence .

growing up in hyd I had mallu, tamil, marathi, andhra, telangana, oriya, muslims and saradar in my class

+1

This is the issue I try to highlight every time...multi cultural and acceptance where culture and language are not barriers for personal growth and excellence...

the minority and expat population and local population never had issues with community in general neither developed any hatred towards each other, harmony prevailed every where.

Spirit of Hyderabad, Sab ka Hyderabad.

Its so sad that groups like Pulkas think they own hyderabad and they developed Hyd..fools and masterclass idiots..!

6 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

paina nenu isina successful people most of them are non telugu. just by that it evident how rich is the cosmopolitan fabric and diversity in hyd even during those days. pulkas think hyd ki IT building kattanagane vachindi anukuntaru..kani talent pool established from the gen-next of the people who moved to hyd from different parts of the country..mostly the central government institutions, industry, business etc. formed the foundation of pre and post independence .

growing up in hyd I had mallu, tamil, marathi, andhra, telangana, oriya, muslims and saradar in my class

Ee area nuvvu Hyderabad lo  

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

the reunion happened yesterday and so awesome to see satya nadella flying home to attend the event in person

ENA2xuBU0AEp9RX?format=jpg&name=large

Satya nadella thanaki coding nerpinchina baborini meet ayyada Leda trip lo. 

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

honestly nenu kuda suprise ayina..it is too good of him for a ceo to take a break and fly 24 hours to attend the event without much fanfare

Probably memories. He married his schoolmate iirc. IAS Officer kid. He was also a little brash growing up. Things changed once his kids were born. Even Buggana is from there and was Jagan’s senior. Mostly kids come from big families.

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

the reunion happened yesterday and so awesome to see satya nadella flying home to attend the event in person

ENA2xuBU0AEp9RX?format=jpg&name=large

Oh Satya Nadella & Pallaram Raju Two time Ex- MP from Kakinada and Union Human Resource minister...

5 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Thats beauty of HYB thats why scores a bit more among Capital cities of South Indian States when it comes cosmopolitan culture...

30 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Oh Satya Nadella & Pallaram Raju Two time Ex- MP from Kakinada and Union Human Resource minister...

Ah pic lo Dr raghuram kuda unnaru renowed surgical oncologist....

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1