Reunion of 1984 batch HPS - Special people

hyperbole

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Exactly.. I remember exactly 2 people from tg in my section of some 44. Both never got any respect from the “cosmo” crowd of Hyderabad. Only we andhras used to engage them.

Telugu vallakni northies etla hate chestaro chusinava ?

I never seen Telangana Telugu guy as seperated in Telangana.. 

If langa android halwa wants to see what racism and hate is..ask him how those northies

Hill fort , temple road antha marvadis northis e vuntaru .

If Telangana was developed back then why there is not one langa home on hill fort and temple road near birla mandir ?

Northies Valla Pina crying seyaru..because their number is in few..votes farak padadhu

Where as dilshuk nagar, kukat palli ...ante nayaldhi.. tokkolo logics Anni gurthukosthai

3 hours ago, JaganChoudhary said:

AP CONGRESS HIGH-PROFILE

ee moodu words assalu sync avvaledhu bra, oke line lo vunte assalu bhaledhu

Probably means the United AP. It was not just congress though - some leaders from TDP were also educated there.

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you are right, hyderabad was cosmopolitan but never reached a global stage prior to 1994 due to whatever reason, development doesnt happen automatically, if yes, why is detroit in shambles now, why cudn't chennai surpass hyd

central government institutions such as DRDO, HAL, BHEL, NFC, IICT, NRSA, Ary Cantonments are all pan indian organizations, hyderabad was built as backup capital (winter capital of india), the state never rose to its true identity until some one came and competed with bangalore

its easy to discredit if you dont like someone,  get rid of hatred before it consumes you

CBN first created a good investor climate, ensured good law and order, rest of the things followed

True... CBN banked on the hyderabad's  advantages and created investor friendly echo system, marketed it to the world and accelerated the infra and development. 

Either giving the Whole credit or discrediting him are wrong. 

14 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

you are right, hyderabad was cosmopolitan but never reached a global stage prior to 1994 due to whatever reason, development doesnt happen automatically, if yes, why is detroit in shambles now, why cudn't chennai surpass hyd

central government institutions such as DRDO, HAL, BHEL, NFC, IICT, NRSA, Ary Cantonments are all pan indian organizations, hyderabad was built as backup capital (winter capital of india), the state never rose to its true identity until some one came and competed with bangalore

its easy to discredit if you dont like someone,  get rid of hatred before it consumes you

CBN first created a good investor climate, ensured good law and order, rest of the things followed

Aa eddie kukka @Android__Halwagadiki ila nijalu chebitey oppukodu eddie kukka aadu

14 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Exactly.. I remember exactly 2 people from tg in my section of some 44. Both never got any respect from the “cosmo” crowd of Hyderabad. Only we andhras used to engage them.

giphy.gif

14 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Nee thokkalo sample size ki malli analysis okati 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

Where is he now? He self banned himself from AP kada ?

Thelidhu baa. DB lo comedy gifs search chesthunte thagilindhi. Aadi perutho yedho vunde. I thought he was a DB pulka

Just now, pamogudu said:

Thelidhu baa. DB lo comedy gifs search chesthunte thagilindhi. Aadi perutho yedho vunde. I thought he was a DB pulka

Baboru vodipothe AP lo adugu petta ani shapadam sesadu before elections 

12 minutes ago, reality said:

1984 lo CBN recommended Nadella to join HPS....

a0r68tl.png

Akkade aapaledhu baaboru. Nadella Manipal institute lo vunnappudu deggaraki pilichi , windows valla upayogam vundadhu pocus on Azure annadanta. Last week Microsoft town hall lo Nadela cheppadani mental institute(NFDB) lo chadhiva.