AP Secretariat employees

Golfchalera

My bro fanily is in hyd and he comes from. Hyd and goes to my vilege for few days and takes care of my parrnts too.. now he has o go to vizag which far from my villege... would have been happy if it is in vij itself

4 hours ago, Golfchalera said:

Ground report

Feeling happy with the decision of shifting to vizag 

Atleast they can now lead life along with their family in a established city like vizag. Pandhulu thirigey bramaravathi lo narakam choosaru inni rojulu. Veelloka chota families oka chota

This is fake. Because, many such employees still don’t want to move from Hyderabad itself.

2 hours ago, Golfchalera said:

Not only about accommodation. It's about the environment. Amaravathi is totally a rural area. It's very hard for anyone to come and survive in that environment which lacks cosmopolitan touch. Atleast cities like vizag will satisfy their needs. Their family feels happy, leading life in cities instead of rural areas like amaravathi which lacks basic needs also. 

Cosmopolitan touch na lol 😂

4 hours ago, Kool_SRG said:

Ippudu Secretariat akkada(VSKP) ante malli housing accomdation provide cheyyalemo ga for employees and thats already in process in amaravati 2017 lo starting to construct employee quarters annaru don't know whats the status of it now...

AP Secretariat Employees President Venkata Rami Reddy statement