AP Secretariat employees

Golfchalera

3 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

My bro fanily is in hyd and he comes from. Hyd and goes to my vilege for few days and takes care of my parrnts too.. now he has o go to vizag which far from my villege... would have been happy if it is in vij itself

problems untayi levu ani kadu

anduke antunna kada jagan chesindi konchem risky decision

Amaravathi is 30km from Guntur and Vijayawada... Bheemili where the govt lands are is 40km from Vizag... ye place ayinaa city nunchi travel cheyyaali.. 

but hyd nunchi travel chesevallaku vizag konchem kashtam avutundi.. compared to vja.. 

employees have to travel to wherever they are posted... they cannot complain about it... employee transfers regular ga avutaayi kadaa... 

Just now, Thokkalee said:

Amaravathi is 30km from Guntur and Vijayawada... Bheemili where the govt lands are is 40km from Vizag... ye place ayinaa city nunchi travel cheyyaali.. 

but hyd nunchi travel chesevallaku vizag konchem kashtam avutundi.. compared to vja.. 

employees have to travel to wherever they are posted... they cannot complain about it... employee transfers regular ga avutaayi kadaa... 

Rail connectivity pedutharo emo Hyd to Vizag

manchi air connectivity already undi

27 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

Rail connectivity pedutharo emo Hyd to Vizag

manchi air connectivity already undi

already undi kadaa... malli govt employees kosam separate railway line veyyaalaa?? 🙂