PA Residents Help regards to ticket

MegaPowerRockstar

Hi,
I need advice or experience if anyone have been.

Here is the situation, This morning i was stopped by a cop on a highway for speeding. He was coming in the opposite direction me in the right lane and the other car in the left lane are going around close to 70's in 55 speed limit highway. I saw him in the opposite direction and slowed down, the other guy was going at the same speed. Cop followed me for close to 2 miles, when he was following i was going in 55-59 speed limit, then he turned on lights and gave me ticket for careless driving.

my question is i am PA licensed and got this ticket in NJ state just across the border.

1. Do i get points for this situation ?
  2. If i get points, does this vary my auto insurance premium ?
  3. anywhere else does this impact me ?

If i am getting points then i am planning to go for court.

Please give your thoughts or experience.

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Hi,
I need advice or experience if anyone have been.

Here is the situation, This morning i was stopped by a cop on a highway for speeding. He was coming in the opposite direction me in the right lane and the other car in the left lane are going around close to 70's in 55 speed limit highway. I saw him in the opposite direction and slowed down, the other guy was going at the same speed. Cop followed me for close to 2 miles, when he was following i was going in 55-59 speed limit, then he turned on lights and gave me ticket for careless driving.

my question is i am PA licensed and got this ticket in NJ state just across the border.

1. Do i get points for this situation ?
  2. If i get points, does this vary my auto insurance premium ?
  3. anywhere else does this impact me ?

If i am getting points then i am planning to go for court.

Please give your thoughts or experience.

PA driver's license ki NJ lo ticket padithe points raavu & won't reflect on your license - it used to be like this earlier, don't know if the rules are changed now !! 

2. incase points vasthe, yes ur premium goes up. (you can take some online driving course and get discount on this)

3. what do you mean by anywhere ?

though you go to court, they will remove but will have that on ur DL for a couple of years. 

24 minutes ago, MasterSujith said:

Naku 3 years back paddadhi 55 lo 71 ,4 points court ki Pothe points thersesaru 

but insurance record lo 4 points unnay

Court issue cheyaka pothe .. how come insurance get those points ?

16 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

PA driver's license ki NJ lo ticket padithe points raavu & won't reflect on your license - it used to be like this earlier, don't know if the rules are changed now !! 

2. incase points vasthe, yes ur premium goes up. (you can take some online driving course and get discount on this)

3. what do you mean by anywhere ?

though you go to court, they will remove but will have that on ur DL for a couple of years. 

court ke vellenaa DL lo unte , no point of going to court kada..

3. anywhere ante, like any other areas home loan, etc.

2 minutes ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

court ke vellenaa DL lo unte , no point of going to court kada..

3. anywhere ante, like any other areas home loan, etc.

u can try going to court - but considering at lawyer's cost and other things may come up the same. 

3. no issues at all on home loans/credit score/any other financial things.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

u can try going to court - but considering at lawyer's cost and other things may come up the same. 

3. no issues at all on home loans/credit score/any other financial things.

thanks.

17 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Badluck.. normally holidays time thappa east coast esp pa lo 15 miles above speed limit varuku ok.

yes specially with month end, they are trying to reach target anukunta.. he gave me ticket for careless driving instead of speeding.. he said it will decrease the fine amount.

just bad luck :(  

1 hour ago, MegaPowerRockstar said:

Court issue cheyaka pothe .. how come insurance get those points ?

Insurance vadiki court document pampina Kani he cannot validate it annadu

ninna cop aaapindu he checked my driving history but PA lo 2 years padda ticket chupinchaledhu instead showed him my earlier ticket from Ohio 2 years back