Hyderabad public school pic

SirRavindraJadeja

Just now, Minniee said:

i dont agree this , i personally know many families got migrated to hyderabad from all over AP  and many other cities in india

to make hyderabad as a capital. Promotions ichi mari burecrauts ni chalamandi employees ni transfer chesaru hyderabad ki

I personally know many families who have worked for Kurnool when it was capital of AP and then Hyderabad

chaduvkunnavallu takuva in TG ani anevallu , ikda either dora leda kalmokta banchan ani anevallu ata

All halwa gaadiki em thelidu. He is using Even Hps to run down andhras. Aadi amma mogudula aa school lone chadivina nenunna ikkada 😂😂

3 minutes ago, Minniee said:

i dont agree this , i personally know many families got migrated to hyderabad from all over AP  and many other cities in india

to make hyderabad as a capital. Promotions ichi mari burecrauts ni chalamandi employees ni transfer chesaru hyderabad ki

I personally know many families who have worked for Kurnool when it was capital of AP and then Hyderabad

chaduvkunnavallu takuva in TG ani anevallu , ikda either dora leda kalmokta banchan ani anevallu ata

Kaakota banchan and Dora Ani ante..Telangana person ni anali.. who is that Telangana Dora's..can you name few ?

Akkada government lo kaani..industry lo kaani banchan anipinchukune oka influentel Peru cheppu ?

Even then cm of Telangana Anni Reddy used to work for 50 Paisa a day in allwyn industry..which is Muslim establishment.

100% of the idnsutries are owned by Muslims...rajakars used to be chamchas of these muslims..

Anni sakkaga vunte ee edupu enduku.

Asalu androllu tokkesaru antaru ..tokkesendhi na lolli.. nuvvu kashtapadithe evadu tokkutadu 

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hyderabad public school tho sambandham enti 

Hyderabad school lo sadivinolu pedda pedda position lo vunnadu.. 

Hyderabad is a multi culture anataniki proof Ani lanhas gola..

Oka langa gadu ledu as pics lo..from 80s and 70s..

Appatnunche tokkesthunamu manam vallani antademo next...siggu lajja Leni brathukulu bhayya 

His hatred is Andhra and particular caste..he will go any low to prove that his racist..

Hyderabad welcomes everyone and have a place to everyone who wanted to settle down and worked hard...Caste and nativity did not matter to anyone who owned Hyderabad, unlike our neighbors who bought in caste and hatred to own the city.

@SirRavindraJadeja, You are too small to understand such things. 

You continue the Regular rant..

17 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Hyderabad welcomes everyone and have a place to everyone who wanted to settle down and worked hard...Caste and nativity did not matter to anyone who owned Hyderabad, unlike our neighbors who bought in caste and hatred to own the city.

Arey Dinesh Reddy..

neee caste pichi

nuvvu Irving surroundings  area lo pette caste discussion .

Nuvvu pade Lanjja kathalu Dallas vurantha telsu...db antha telsu.. you still have time stop it and dafa ho javv (from such hate ).

Hatred people like you are cancer to society .

Nuvvu pettedhe caste discussion while supporting Reddy community while hating kamma community..

Nuvvu Andhra people ni antava..nuvventha neee brathukentha..

Uk lo enni gabbu panulu chesinavo telvadha Dinesh caste pichi Reddy neeku..

Goerge Reddy anukuntava ra ninnu nuvvu..

Nuvvu cheppali public ki caste gurinchi .. siggu techukoni ippudina gourvama ga brathuku..I

never seen caste Picchi folk like you .that too in USA..

I have seen caste crazy person who praise their own caste.. but hating some other caste..making fun of other castes that too in public..you are the one ...you are the ugliest one

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Rey piccha pappa.. nuvvu welcome cheyyadam endhira. They came as occupiers . It was a nizam school before. Nobody welcomed them they came on horses and established themselves on blood of telangana people. Nizam then bought elites from Maharashtra and later AP bought elites from andhra.

other than andhra nobody really owned the place as their own and changed it the way andhras have done pouring their heart out.

12 minutes ago, Minniee said:

ipdu personal abuse start chestadu 

2 minutes ago, SirRavindraJadeja said:

Arey Dinesh Reddy..

neee caste pichi

nuvvu Irving surroundings  area lo pette caste discussion .

Nuvvu pade Lanjja kathalu Dallas vurantha telsu...db antha telsu.. you still have time stop it and dafa ho javv (from such hate ).

Hatred people like you are cancer to society .

Nuvvu pettedhe caste discussion while supporting Reddy community while hating kamma community..

Nuvvu Andhra people ni antava..nuvventha be brathukentha..

Uk lo enni gabbu panulu chesinavo telvadha Dinesh caste pichi Reddy neeku..

Goerge Reddy anukuntava ra ninnu nuvvu..

Nuvvu cheppali public ki caste gurinchi .. sigfu techukoni ippudina gourvama ga brathuku..I never seen caste Picchu folk like you .that too in USA..

I have seen caste crazy person who praise their caste.. but hating some other caste..making fun of other castes that too in public..you are the one ...you are the ugliest one

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey piccha pappa.. nuvvu welcome cheyyadam endhira. They came as occupiers . It was a nizam school before. Nobody welcomed them they came on horses and established themselves on blood of telangana people. Nizam then bought elites from Maharashtra and later AP bought elites from andhra.

other than andhra nobody really owned the place as their own and changed it the way andhras have done pouring their heart out.

His Moto is to praise Reddy community , hate cbn because ..he hates kamma community.. he got caste cancer..

He keeps such hate discussion while in public too.mthay dude will never get a life..vadi face addam lo chuskotaniki kooda siggu padthadu chudu