Calling Spartan Ankul

jbourne

Naa patha consultancy office manager suddenly sent me LinkedIn request 

After I accepted her request, she sent me a msg like this 

well little brief about us , (my hubby) and I from Dallas, TX, USA are into IT from last 20 years and also owns our business in 6 countries .. we are expanding in Canada and Newzealand and under process of selecting some right, sharp and ambitious partners who can learn , lead and wants to become Entrepreneurs

should I worry 

6 minutes ago, jbourne said:

well little brief about us , (my hubby) and I from Dallas, TX, USA are into IT from last 20 years and also owns our business in 6 countries .. we are expanding in Canada and Newzealand and under process of selecting some right, sharp and ambitious partners who can learn , lead and wants to become Entrepreneurs

should I worry 

ignore.

1 minute ago, Scada said:

Amway 🤨

1 minute ago, RaaoSaab said:

Congratulations ankul

Naa first question amway na ani adigina I don’t know what you are talking abt annadi let’s see what’s her next msg would be 

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Naa first question amway na ani adigina I don’t know what you are talking abt annadi let’s see what’s her next msg would be 

Amway ki synonym cheptadi...naku similar messages came in past...ah roju nundi LinkedIn lo request accept cheyatle Busdhil gallu ekkuvayyarani

1 minute ago, RaaoSaab said:

Amway ki synonym cheptadi...naku similar messages came in past...ah roju nundi LinkedIn lo request accept cheyatle Busdhil gallu ekkuvayyarani

Ade kaani amway naa what is that I don’t know what you are saying ani cheppindi so malla patha ki ledu what she is pitching about ani 

2 hours ago, jbourne said:

should I worry 

anduke evadini badite vadini Linkedin lo accept cheyaa nenu.