Accident in Lansing mi

Sreeven

9 minutes ago, No_body_friends said:

yeah, good idea

I can post some links and references 

should be pinnable thread

should we split and conquer.. like you take what support comes from insurance.. I will see how does air lifting happen.. someone else deal with inquiries with external affairs ministry.. so on.. links vestey chadavaru.. manamey summarize chesi raavadam better..

6 minutes ago, Jombo0108 said:

Yaa bro , she passéd away, go fund lo kudirite koncham donate cheyavachu... ado okatakamga valla family ki use avtundi le ani anukundam.. mana role akkaditho close cheddam... I know you posted in general, timing nachhaledu. Nothing personal... 

okadu evado I saw her in matrimony ani annadu, I don’t know what to make of it... 

ippudu matladithey anni tappula lagaaney vuntayi bro.. kaani edo rakamga upayoga padadam enti? aa lekkana prati family ki money edo rakamga upayoga padutundi.. yes, I posted in a general sense..

i saw that comment as well.. but I see nothing wrong in it.. she is a human and she might be.. so what? that person just cheppadu antey.. he did not comment vulgarly ani further.. pelli kalalu kanna pilla paapam ila ayipoyindi ani kooda anukovachu.. nuvvey ekkuva alochinchukuntunnavemo oka sari alochinchuko bro..

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Scada said:

2009 lo happened..

The accident happened at 1:45 a.m. Saturday in the west St. Louis County town of Des Peres. The Highway Patrol said Miller, a 12-year veteran of the Sunset Hills department, was driving in the wrong lane at the intersection of Des Peres Road and Dougherty Ferry Road when her 2001 Mitsubishi struck a 1999 Honda with five people inside.

Everyone in the Honda except the driver died instantly. Miller and the Honda driver were both taken to St. John's Mercy Medical Center. She was undergoing surgery and was in critical condition. The Honda driver was initially in critical condition but was later upgraded to fair.

The four Victims who lost their lives:

(Studying at Eastern Illinois University, Chicago)

Priyadarasini Muppavarapu (22 Year Old Student)

Anitha Lakshmi Veerapaneni (23 Year Old Student)

Anusha Anumolu (23 Year Old Student)

Satya Subhakar Chinta (25 Year Old from Schaumburg)

Honda Driver Critically Injured:

Nitesh Adusumilli (27 Year Old Student, St. Louis)

Trusted sources inform that three of the above five listed are engaged and are getting married in the Month of May, 2009.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/year-sentence-for-miller-upsets-families-of-victims/article_6548ed54-a758-5535-b8ad-99599be05858.html

https://www.stltoday.com/news/survivor-of-crash-shielded-from-news/article_103c4ca9-7228-505a-8827-1b5dc541b265.html

E case lo accident chesini polichuu amey 

CLAYTON • Frustrated that former Sunset Hills police officer Christine Miller received only an 8-year prison sentence this afternoon for a drunken driving crash that killed four people, St. Louis County Prosecuting Attorney Robert P. McCulloch called it "a terribly inappropriate sentence.

He added, "It seems to me she got four free felonies."

His assistant on the case, Alan Key, had recommended a 20-year term for the 2009 collision Miller caused, off-duty, in Des Peres.

Defense attorney Scott Rosenblum did not make a specific recommendation, except to ask that Circuit Judge Michael T. Jamison choose from the low end of a sentencing range that runs from probation to 67 years.

Under Missouri law, Miller can expect to serve a little less than seven years of the eight. She was led from the courtroom here in handcuffs.

During the hearing, Miller, 43, faced relatives of the dead, who had come to America from India for the hearing, and read a statement that said, in part, "There are not enough sorries I could ever say..."

She said her "heart broke into pieces" when she learned what she had done. She also said, "I was amazed at what profound, heartfelt and selfless people you are, after learning that you were praying for me after what I had done, while you were going through your own grieving." As she spoke, she dabbed her eyes and nose with a tissue.

Miller suffered severe head trauma in the crash on March 21, 2009, which happened as she drove the wrong way on Dougherty Ferry Road at Des Peres Road. Officials said her blood alcohol level was 0.229, almost three times the legal limit of 0.08. She has said she does not remember the collision.

Nitesh Adusumilli, now 29, of Ballwin, told the court that he drove the car Miller struck and feels guilty about surviving his own serious injuries.

"I had and I still have a strong sense of guilt for the four souls that have been lost," he testified. "I somehow felt I was indirectly responsible." One of the dead was his fiancee, Anitha Lakshmi Veerapaneni, 23, of Charleston, Ill.

Adusumilli said none of the occupants of his car drank alcohol.

He said he remembered dining at an Indian restaurant and bowling that night, and nothing else until five days after the crash. "It wasn't until I was shown a newspaper did things sink in," he explained.

• Sad 1

39 minutes ago, MRI said:

ippudu matladithey anni tappula lagaaney vuntayi bro.. kaani edo rakamga upayoga padadam enti? aa lekkana prati family ki money edo rakamga upayoga padutundi.. yes, I posted in a general sense..

i saw that comment as well.. but I see nothing wrong in it.. she is a human and she might be.. so what? that person just cheppadu antey.. he did not comment vulgarly ani further.. pelli kalalu kanna pilla paapam ila ayipoyindi ani kooda anukovachu.. nuvvey ekkuva alochinchukuntunnavemo oka sari alochinchuko bro..

Ok bro, evari opinions vallani.... 

1 hour ago, MRI said:

ee case gurinchi ani kaadu kaani.. i think gofundme is being misused.. shall we research and educate people on what can be done in such cases.. such as hospital bills ni ela face cheyyali, air lift entha, external affairs ministry ela help chestadi, et cetera.. situation lo evvariki emi tochadu kada.. 

Absolutely agreed , a person dies , we don’t know their financial status 

we don’t Know  their needs , we don’t know if the dead person wants this or not 

over enthusiastic friends start gofund me thinking they need to help their friends by begging others 

I think in this DB it self there was a guy who listed out the cost and expenses of transportation of body to INdia 

Cost was thought to be 8 to 10 k including travel 

and local Telugu association are available to help 

this is shame on their friends to start go fund me for 100 thousand dollars for an unmarried single women and degrading their friends name on multiple forums 

17 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Absolutely agreed , a person dies , we don’t know their financial status 

we don’t Know  their needs , we don’t know if the dead person wants this or not 

over enthusiastic friends start gofund me thinking they need to help their friends by begging others 

I think in this DB it self there was a guy who listed out the cost and expenses of transportation of body to INdia 

Cost was thought to be 8 to 10 k including travel 

and local Telugu association are available to help 

this is shame on their friends to start go fund me for 100 thousand dollars for an unmarried single women and degrading their friends name on multiple forums 

in this case, someone who claims to be family created it.. gofundme has their numbers.. phone chesi idey cheppu..

18 minutes ago, MRI said:

in this case, someone who claims to be family created it.. gofundme has their numbers.. phone chesi idey cheppu..

Best thing to do is to create awareness not to donate for death if the amount is substantially higher than required which in case 15 k is reasonable money this can even cover funeral expenses  in INdia and their parents tickets 

I always donate to people who need money for treatment who cannot afford here or in India not limiting just to Indians 

28 minutes ago, MRI said:

There are two of them for some reason though.. I think friends kooda separate ga contribute chesthunnaru

https://www.gofundme.com/f/gu8ab-charitha-reddy-aella-funeral-and-other-expenses

https://www.gofundme.com/f/charitha-reddy-aella-funeral-and-other-expenses

5 hours ago, Sreeven said:
అమెరికాలో హైదరాబాద్‌ యువతి బ్రెయిన్‌డెడ్‌

అమెరికాలో హైదరాబాద్‌ యువతి బ్రెయిన్‌డెడ్‌

RIP, entha bagundi ammayi... papam man.. life is very unpredictable 

2 hours ago, MRI said:

Correct she went to thailand for celebrations..iakada chana ma mndi chusi koda vundaru.

She is defiently upper middle class.

Why the heck 100k needed. Yeah tanu chanipoindi but India lo 5 lakhs leka bed meda padivunavalu chala mandi vunaru. 

Just because she looks good and our people pour donations like anything and donations exceesed 100k and those team will now increase to 150k.

And fund  beggee adhe organizer is her sister 🤦‍♂️🙏.

Rip man.

32 minutes ago, ILOVEGIRLS said:

Correct she went to thailand for celebrations..iakada chana ma mndi chusi koda vundaru.

She is defiently upper middle class.

Why the heck 100k needed. Yeah tanu chanipoindi but India lo 5 lakhs leka bed meda padivunavalu chala mandi vunaru. 

Just because she looks good and our people pour donations like anything and donations exceesed 100k and those team will now increase to 150k.

And fund  beggee adhe organizer is her sister 🤦‍♂️🙏.

Rip man.

Her sister stopped it.