Flop protests of Andhra

kittaya

29 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

So ramoji payroll mohabbat choopisthey chaalanna mata. Langana rythulaki , students ki inked akkarle. So bhoomulu ani endhukannara mundhara.

how can a self respect movement be based on lie. Telangana came because one Italian wanted her son to be pm. Nothing more to it.

Atleast Kama Rao and Nakka ki adhi chaalu ani @TheBrahmabull antunde.

36 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Wrong my friend, Telangana prati telugu vadidi kadu...Telangana lo vunde prati okkadidi...

mee thinking ki..maa aclochana ki ide difference..

velli pakkaki elli aduko..

Prathi teluguvaadidhi.. nuvvem peekalev

20 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

DB admins ki leni gajji neekendhuku bujja . Tyypical KG gajji batch spewing either caste or region gajji. Hyderabad lo chadhiva ani cheppavu. Chadhivina region ke vennupotu podusthunnava . Oh i get it. Mana gajji daivam Nakka ni follow aithunnav.

Rey guddi malokam halwa gaadikunna gajji evaddiki ledhu. Every fellow knows.. winner of db hate spewer.

region ki vennupotu endhira.. nenu chadivindhi Andhra Pradesh lo. Hyd AP lo ne undedhi. Vennupotu nee lannti kula gajji gallaki.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Rey guddi malokam halwa gaadikunna gajji evaddiki ledhu. Every fellow knows.. winner of db hate spewer.

region ki vennupotu endhira.. nenu chadivindhi Andhra Pradesh lo. Hyd AP lo ne undedhi. Vennupotu nee lannti kula gajji gallaki.

You were leading in that poll and you had to call ur gajji pulka batch for help. Obviouslyy this  db is pulka majority. Then the poll changed in one hour. Ilanti rigging CBN n Kama Rao chaala chesaarule ani @Rendu tweeted.

Just now, lovemystate said:

As I remember you were calling it  a made up poll as long as you were leading in it at some point.

Things/stands seem to fluctuate

Just now, pamogudu said:

You were leading in that poll and you had to call ur gajji pulka batch for help. Obviouslyy this  db is pulka majority. Then the poll changed in one hour. Ilanti rigging CBN n Kama Rao chaala chesaarule ani @Rendu tweeted.

Assala poll call chesindhe vunnu ,..results vacchaka ee edupu okkati. Ban cheyyamani oka thread, most hate spewing ani inko thread,

Just now, lovemystate said:

Assala poll call chesindhe vunnu ,..results vacchaka ee edupu okkati. Ban cheyyamani oka thread, most hate spewing ani inko thread,

Poll pettindhi yevvaro choosko po thaathayya. Kallu dobbaya. I asked for it and never created that poll.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

No doubt you are vyying with @TheBrahmabull for the position of most stupid pulka

infact  people voting for me i can understand as I have taken brave stances exposing double standards of india and pointing out flaws in hinduism. Most dumbbrcks here dont do that  just fighting castes like some robots. but halwa acts like super patriot (while applying pr after pr) and super fan of bjp and some enormous licking of women - "aadapilla puttagane beautful" anta 😂 and despite came the loser.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

infact  people voting for me i can understand as I have taken brave stances exposing double standards of india and pointing out flaws in hinduism. Most dumbbrcks here dont do that  just fighting castes like some robots. but halwa acts like super patriot (while applying pr after pr) and super fan of bjp and some enormous licking of women - "aadapilla puttagane beautful" anta 😂 and despite came the loser.

Lol look at you so much affected by trolling of @Android_Halwa . I'm pretty sure you are not able to get him off ur head and must be getting nightmaresCITI_c$y