Amaravati Region to be SAZ (Special Agricultural Zone) ??

Kool_SRG

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SuryaBhai_itsabrand

• Migilindi23

• Naaperushiva

• sepoy

18 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Idhi manchi decision ..choodali entha varaku implement chesthaaro..

Govt first barosa ivvali ..oka vela cheyyalepothe down the line valla land value with interest isthm ane barosa ivvali

2 minutes ago, reality said:

ante Agriculture university/research area lantivi emina vache chance undha? Or simple ga ma polaalu maku isthaara?

emo inka idhi just prathipaadane ga

I am not sure if I understand the proposal. For example lets assume a farmer gave 1 acre of land hoping that the 25 cent plot he got will be worth 3 Crores 

Now, he will get 

1) 25 cents of commercial plot worth probably 10 Lakhs - 20 Lakhs 

2) May get 50 cents of Agricultural land in SAZ, which he will never be able to turn to commercial and will be pretty much same as what they had before.

Doesn't that mean, they are lost 25 cents of land in the process?

All this is after making sure that the land is cultivatable.

Asalu ela three capitals ani announcement eyyakunda, amaravathi me capital ga petti only for administration ki limit chesina enta godava jarigedhi kaadu..he could have declared that is going to decentralize development and divert funds to the other two places as needed..

Just now, Abhagyudu said:

Asalu ela three capitals ani announcement eyyakunda, amaravathi me capital ga petti only for administration ki limit chesina enta godava jarigedhi kaadu..he could have declared that is going to decentralize development and divert funds to the other two places as needed..

Yes but vaadi plan akkada real estate ni debba kottadam...

3 minutes ago, Abhagyudu said:

exactly, but the thing is he is not even capable to do that. hence he wants to distract ppl with this mindless acts creating unrest and instability in the state..of course the pink jaffas will support his actions

1 minute ago, Naaperushiva said:

Yes but vaadi plan akkada real estate ni debba kottadam...

he can stop that by not spending or investing any more money in that area. but his agenda is to create unrest and instability and distract ppl from him failures 

25 minutes ago, SuryaBhai_itsabrand said:

he can stop that by not spending or investing any more money in that area. but his agenda is to create unrest and instability and distract ppl from him failures 

Entha distract chesina, suffer ayinavallu marchiporu ga