Why CBNs son and brother-in-law not actively participating in Amaravathi protests?

pamogudu

5 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Y should they

Their presence might harm the current prospects

Yendhuku baa . One guy is supposedlyy the star campaigner and the other the future of Andhra aka Telugu youth icon .

Just now, pamogudu said:

Yendhuku baa . One guy is supposedlyy the star campaigner and the other the future of Andhra aka Telugu youth icon .

Hehe 

Movt peddadgi aythey vasthaaremoo le 

What is ur opinion on SAZ talk going on now

4 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Hehe 

Movt peddadgi aythey vasthaaremoo le 

What is ur opinion on SAZ talk going on now

I dont think the farmers will be able to get back what they are expecting. I dont think this move will increase the land rates to what it was after Nakkas graphics . I dont think most of the farmers wearing apple watches and iphones will be happy with this. I'll confess i haven't completely read about it.

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

I dont think the farmers will be able to get back what they are expecting. I dont think this move will increase the land rates to what it was after Nakkas graphics . I dont think most of the farmers wearing apple watches and iphones will be happy with this. I'll confess i haven't completely read about it.

Hmmmm

2 minutes ago, snoww said:

New year vacation ki velli vuntaadu lokesham Saar

Bul bul balio shootings and slappings lo busy 

So Telugu Thammulu only shirt tearings anna maata. As usual Nakka using pulkas for his benefit.

14 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

So Telugu Thammulu only shirt tearings anna maata. As usual Nakka using pulkas for his benefit.

Pulkas thega peel ayipothunnaru baboriki farmers meeda vunna love soosi. 

Koncham ee eedio lo baboru farmers Ni em annado soodandi

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Pulkas thega peel ayipothunnaru baboriki farmers meeda vunna love soosi. 

Koncham ee eedio lo baboru farmers Ni em annado soodandi

Rey @lovemystate ga idhi choosaka kooda Nakka thopu dhammunte aapu annavante nee antha verri vangalappa inkodundadu.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Rey @lovemystate ga idhi choosaka kooda Nakka thopu dhammunte aapu annavante nee antha verri vangalappa inkodundadu.

Assalu aa eedio lo babori confidence soosava baa. Peaks performance. Vulta farmers ne mingaadu , you greedy fellows , Mee valla country not developing Ani. 

ilanti statement US lo isthey political career finish ayipothadi. Baboru Andhra lo putti lucky. 

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Assalu aa eedio lo babori confidence soosava baa. Peaks performance. Vulta farmers ne mingaadu , you greedy fellows , Mee valla country not developing Ani. 

ilanti statement US lo isthey political career finish ayipothadi. Baboru Andhra lo putti lucky. 

Yea bro adhi gajji tho vacchina balupu. @lovemystate and @TheBrahmabull laanti pulkas vunnanta varaku aadiki thelusu yela use cheskovaalo. If CBN was really concerned about farmers , he would've asked Bul bul, Loki and Bul bul chinna alludu to protest in Amaravathi.