Calling lovemystate - Why isn't CBN asking his son Loki and brother-in-law to participate in protests?

pamogudu

@lovemystate nannantaavu gaa KG lo putti yemi cheyydam ledhani. Why aren't you questioning and posting threads regarding MAngalagiri MLA contestant Nara Lokesh and TDP MLA Balakrishna who are conspiciously absent from protests in Amarvathi? Vaadi drama deekshalaku vacchharu ga ippudu yendhuku raavatle? Movie shooting is more important than this for that buradha pandhi bul bul?

Too detail oriented baa nuvvu.. it doesn’t matter they are operational details.. leader makes the choice.. Loki is tweeting everyday and making hiss voice loud and clear

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Too detail oriented baa nuvvu.. it doesn’t matter they are operational details.. leader makes the choice.. Loki is tweeting everyday and making hiss voice loud and clear

Sare what about TDP star campaigner and senior leader Nandamuri Balakrishna?

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

8 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Sare what about TDP star campaigner and senior leader Nandamuri Balakrishna?

25 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

So oka comedy gaadini star campaigner ga pettukundhi TDP antunnavu. Idhi vinnara @TheBrahmabull gaaru. TDP is full of jokers antunnaru .

I’m talking about only balio...he is not capable for politics... but building Basavatarakam cancel hospital is one good thing he did.. personally I was benefited from it.. thanks to him 

3 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

I’m talking about only balio...he is not capable for politics... but building Basavatarakam cancel hospital is one good thing he did.. personally I was benefited from it.. thanks to him 

Yes cancer hospital no one can deny. But isn't this the time for him to stand by the party started by his father and participate in protests? Lokesh was the MLA contestant there and if he cared for the ppl , he would go protest not worrying about trolls.

3 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Yes cancer hospital no one can deny. But isn't this the time for him to stand by the party started by his father and participate in protests? Lokesh was the MLA contestant there and if he cared for the ppl , he would go protest not worrying about trolls.

Trump cards ni epudu ante apdu use cheyaru

I would have thought that Jagan, on top of all, wud have gone there and told the farmers that the govt will help and take care of them. Lol seems like he doesnt care maybe

1 minute ago, boeing747 said:

I would have thought that Jagan, on top of all, wud have gone there and told the farmers that the govt will help and take care of them. Lol seems like he doesnt care maybe

Pasupu neeltho kaadukunarley

14 minutes ago, JAMBALHOT_RAJA said:

Adi pettindi NTR emo kada ?