India travel - layover in HongKong for 15hours

jsk423

I’m planning to go to India, Cathepacific lo itenary is good, but 15hrs layover undi in HongKong.

15hours layover time unte, Hongkong airport lo emanna tours untaaya city chudadaniki? anyone travelled before? Emanna tourist visa teesukovaala?

thanks

37 minutes ago, jsk423 said:

I’m planning to go to India, Cathepacific lo itenary is good, but 15hrs layover undi in HongKong.

15hours layover time unte, Hongkong airport lo emanna tours untaaya city chudadaniki? anyone travelled before? Emanna tourist visa teesukovaala?

thanks

yes, i went outside but that was in early june.. ippudu protests happening ga.. check the situation and go out

if you want to go out, get pre approval https://www.immd.gov.hk/eng/services/visas/pre-arrival_registration_for_indian_nationals.html#

general procedures line 1 lo link undi.. anni fill chesi approval vasthe print teeskovali.. that is enough and passport to go out.

no one knows English, so you can book a guide in cityunscripted site. 

2 hours ago, jsk423 said:

thanks

protester visa tisukovali , you are welcome !

Pure Vegetarian Batch ayithe 15 hours survive avvdam kastam, Starbucks coffee thappa inkemi undadu . I had the transit visa but I didnt stepped out of the airport. I covered almost every corner for Veggie food and managed with a coffee and a cookie.

9 minutes ago, venkateswara said:

Pure Vegetarian Batch ayithe 15 hours survive avvdam kastam, Starbucks coffee thappa inkemi undadu . I had the transit visa but I didnt stepped out of the airport. I covered almost every corner for Veggie food and managed with a coffee and a cookie.

https://www.greenqueen.com.hk/vegan-vegetarian-food-hong-kong-airport-guide/

9 minutes ago, venkateswara said:

Joe and The Juice

The clean coffee and juice bar from Copenhagen, Joe and The Juice offers a ton of hip and healthy items like vegan shakes, soy milk coffee drinks, protein-packed sandwiches and veggie shots made with organic ingredients. What we love most about this massive international chain are their delicious sandwiches with veggie options to choose from using dark, thin, crispy, Scandi bread imported all the way from Denmark – try the chickpea and avo smash with jalapeno, it’s a winner!.

Near Gate 28, Departures Level 6, Central Concourse, +852 3107 4808; Open 7:00AM – 12:00AM

10 minutes ago, venkateswara said:

Pret A Manger

The popular sandwich chain in the city, Pret A Manger is one of our favorite go-tos for a quick pickup of fresh, handmade foods and organic teas or coffees. With two locations inside HKIA, options abound with their high protein and veggie sandwiches and wraps, coconut milk drinks, delectable vegan pots and more!

Terminal 1, Arrivals Level 5 (Non-restricted Area), +852 2523 1772, [email protected]; Open 7:00AM -11:00PM

Near Transfer Desk E1, Arrivals Level 5 (Restricted Area), +852 2561 4468, [email protected]; Open 6:30AM – 12:00AM

I had similar layover this december while coming back. I did the pre approval registration thing and went out. Tours antu specific ga em levu direct from airport (I found one but that was super expensive)...but tripadvisor lo chaduvu what to do in a layover ani...chala mandi already itinerary's post chesaru..select one that suits you. Nenu monday vellanu and no protests. Usually protests happen on weekends.