My conclusion , farmers are royally frocked !! thread closed

xano917

1. Chamba Gov't took farming land ,I assume  gov't gave compensation (may be little).

2. now jaffa gov't giving land back , ( I assume giving little compensation to redo farming in their lands).

can someone give me details with timeline  ?

update: My conclusion , farmers are royally frocked !! thread closed

Just now, xano917 said:

1. Chamba Gov't took farming land ,I assume  gov't gave compensation (may be little).

2. now jaffa gov't giving land back , ( I assume giving little compensation to redo farming in their lands).

already construction jarigina polallo farming ela chestharu ra sadhuvukunnava anedhi naa answer?

Just now, JohnSnow said:

already construction jarigina polallo farming ela chestharu ra sadhuvukunnava anedhi naa answer?

why can't they make it as farming land again ? I am 7th fail dude

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

Govt took lands from farmers saying they will build capital. For each acre farmers give, they will get a 25 cents or so in the form of residential and commercial land.  Farmers gave the land in hopes that the remaining land will be worth much more than their land as the capital will be in that region.

Now, Govt want to shift capital, meaning they have to lose part of their lands for no reason (no capital so their remaining land wont appreciate in value). The lands themselves were not having any borders and are not cultivatable at this time due to construction activity 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Govt took lands from farmers saying they will build capital. For each acre farmers give, they will get a 25 cents or so in the form of residential and commercial land.  Farmers gave the land in hopes that the remaining land will be worth much more than their land as the capital will be in that region.

Now, Govt want to shift capital, meaning they have to lose part of their lands for no reason (no capital so their remaining land wont appreciate in value). The lands themselves were not having any borders and are not cultivatable at this time due to construction activity 

For each acre farmers give, they will get a 25 cents or so in the form of residential and commercial land.

this is big cream biscuit, I pity them for believing in gov't of course they don't have option.

why can't gov't make that land as farming land again? even it is ridiculously  expensive . 

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

so you are saying you got a land and someone took your land for development ..screwed it and want to give it back and you are ok with it?

give it to me in the same condition how it was taken away from me and of course compensation for losing farming revenue for all the years it was taken from me. I would be OK with that. Plus compensation for the trouble . 

1 minute ago, xano917 said:

For each acre farmers give, they will get a 25 cents or so in the form of residential and commercial land.

this is big cream biscuit, I pity them for believing in gov't of course they don't have option.

why can't gov't make that land as farming land again? even it is ridiculously  expensive . 

landlo road and rabbislu esesi ippudu ichestam malli farming ante ela cheskuntaru raja

2 minutes ago, xano917 said:

give it to me in the same condition how it was taken away from me and of course compensation for losing farming revenue for all the years it was taken from me. I would be OK with that. Plus compensation for the trouble . 

That’s what farmers asking... memu ela ichamo alage ivvandi ani

landlo road and rabbislu esesi ippudu ichestam malli farming ante ela cheskuntaru raja

give it to me in the same condition it was taken bro... that's all I am saying.

my kochen is why is jaffa not taking all the concrete and making it as farming land again ?

that is what they are demanding as well...give it to them in same condition ani and compensate them for the loss ani...but Maga netha jagan anna has no balls to make a comment on it...pempudu nathi kukalni media mundi vadilte vatiki em matladtunayo kuda teletla

Paid artists and binamis ani moragamani A1 nundi instructions vachay