Why BMW Is No Longer The Leader In Luxury Sales

Subbulu

5 hours ago, The_One_Above_All said:

no chance man

since last year Tesla models 3 has been outselling the premium entry segment of all the premium car makers combined in US..that includes everyone combined Audi, BMW , Mercedes, Infinity and Acura

Tesla-Model-3-vs-Luxury-Car-Sales-Q2-201

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hyperbole

• karthikn

• quickgun_murugun

• afdb002

19 hours ago, JambaKrantu said:

I have a BMW 5 series. Charging stations penchite I will consider switching to Tesla. May be 2 years down the line. Right now Tesla can't be your only car you need a second car. There are very few charging stations. Even the supercharging stations are a joke. It takes a long time to fully charge a battery..

If Tesla can come up with a rapid charging battery or technique it will be a game changer and I will switch to Tesla right away..

You got it wrong I think... You need a charger at home. Tesla super chargers are ever expanding and now they are in cities ( not on highway between cities ) for occasional fast charging. 

High speed charging is bad for current batteries and if you have a home changer,  you rarely use super charger. 

7 minutes ago, hunkyfunky said:

You got it wrong I think... You need a charger at home. Tesla super chargers are ever expanding and now they are in cities ( not on highway between cities ) for occasional fast charging. 

High speed charging is bad for current batteries and if you have a home changer,  you rarely use super charger. 

i am using an ev since 2013 and there are not more than a dozen times I had to charge my car outside albiet at work because of free charging. My first car range had a 75-80 miles. Once you drive a EV you will never go back to a gas car