More than 100 Muslim graveyards demolished by Chinese authorities: Uyghur gravesites in China wiped off the map

Spartan

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Hong kong we saw on camera 

china has almost nothing to do with hongkong. i was there. 

de restricted themselves to pulling the strings of maior.

hong kong has almost no strategic value to china. except as a conduit for its illegal wealth. 

56 minutes ago, Spartan said:

lol internet freedom topic lo China gurinche matladali..

when every fcking byte is monitored..then whats the use of blocking the internet.....

"Uyghur poet Aziz Isa Elkun fled China's far western Xinjiang region nearly 30 years ago.

He's not welcome in the country. He can't even phone his mother. She said it was better if he didn't, because every time he did, police would show up at her door."

u think this is possible, and u are a s/w engineer.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

ahaan.. so taking pleasure at muslim's problems is in ur culture thn.

I am not taking pleasure but saying that the way you protest is not allowed. China is not like US, UK, India to tolerate religious fanatism

1 hour ago, sattipandu said:

Dont care , @aathcare antunna liberals , nuetrals and Muslim umma 

u are the neutral here. clueless neutral, who'll even mock people for not celebrating a genocide if u are convinced that genocide happened for the right reasons and to the right people. lol.

a little self reflection, and better jokes would be welcome. 

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I am not taking pleasure but saying that the way you protest is not allowed. China is not like US, UK, India to tolerate religious fanatism

just stfu b1ch. i have no patience to lecture u on china.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

yes  china is a capable and credible nation. I have seen their commitment to international law and the way they honor agreements in hong kong - not a sngle minute of internet cut.

chinese actualli cut the internet in the last hongkong protests in 2015. but hongkongers are not dumb. de found a wae to connect with each other.

worlds first massive p2p network was created out of a chat s/w called firechat or something.  this time de understood cutting internet is useless.

14 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

enduku defending china asalu?

immature insecure fcuks like spartan think victimizing muslims is some kinda competitive sport where india should catch up with china.

and u are encouraging those utteer losers to feel smug about the one thing de got right.

it doesn't matter to them that india has its own problems to deal with and to deal with it to the best of its abiliti. 

to them, all muslims are the same. to be treated like trash. sick fcuks.

Because china’s acheievments in achieving equality and removing by birth privileges is phenomenal. Before modern China they too had something like caste system - war lords with hundreds of concubines, foot binding and other cruel systems. China ended them like in 10 years - people who refused were shot. They may have made some mistakes here and there but at civilizational scale their heart is in right place.

regarding Uighur issue I am not getting convincing info that’s all. I am not defending China in this matter.

why hongkong? I compare how China dealt with hongkong with how India dealt with goa and later kashmir. Just like goa was occupied by portuguse hongkong was occupied by brits And unlike goa Hong kongese are clearly ethnic Chinese.

but China patiently waited till 98 and then had one country two systems and stuck to it rigorously despite being tested . We have seen how India behaved in Kashmir.

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Cant expect decency from low class birth like you. Speedy recovery

eah keep pleasuring urself to cries of help from muslims. high class indians are sick fcuks like that. i know.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Because china’s acheievments in achieving equality and removing by birth privileges is phenomenal. Before modern China they too had something like caste system - war lords with hundreds of concubines, foot binding and other cruel systems. China ended them like in 10 years - people who refused were shot. They may have made some mistakes here and there but at civilizational scale their heart is in right place.

regarding Uighur issue I am not getting convincing info that’s all. I am not defending China in this matter.

why hongkong? I compare how China dealt with hongkong with how India dealt with goa and later kashmir. Just like goa was occupied by portuguse hongkong was occupied by brits And unlike goa Hong kongese are clearly ethnic Chinese.

but China patiently waited till 98 and then had one country two systems and stuck to it rigorously despite being tested . We have seen how India behaved in Kashmir.

lets not diminish china's mistakes just to amplifi india's.  

goa and hk were diff. in goa, the elite class were anti-india. in hk, de were not. china did cut internet for hk. but it didnt work.

mainli china doesn't give a fcuk about hk. india takes kashmir seriousli. nothing more that. both nations are scourge of the planet.

10 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

u are the neutral here. clueless neutral, who'll even mock people for not celebrating a genocide if u are convinced that genocide happened for the right reasons and to the right people. lol.

a little self reflection, and better jokes would be welcome. 

LOL gutter ka suvvar 

Rant on .....

Happy New year btw