More than 100 Muslim graveyards demolished by Chinese authorities: Uyghur gravesites in China wiped off the map

Spartan

Just now, sattipandu said:

LOL gutter ka suvvar 

Rant on .....

Happy New year btw 

self reflection asshole. u dont have to act as if u are the coolest fcuk out there in everi thread.

self reflection.

Just now, pottipotato said:

lets not diminish china's mistakes just to amplifi india's.  

goa and hk were diff. in goa, the elite class were anti-india. in hk, de were not. china did cut internet for hk. but it didnt work.

mainli china doesn't give a fcuk about hk. india takes kashmir seriousli. nothing more that. both nations are scourge of the planet.

I don’t agree. What China delivered for its people is obvious- freedom from by birth priveleges, a great Infrastructure and climate for anyone willing to better himself and you can see their companies . Which country working on its own without foreign colonies achieved this much.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

self reflection asshole. u dont have to act as if u are the coolest fcuk out there in everi thread.

self reflection. 

Happy New year gutter ka suvvar

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I don’t agree. What China delivered for its people is obvious- freedom from by birth priveleges, a great Infrastructure and climate for anyone willing to better himself and you can see their companies . Which country working on its own without foreign colonies achieved this much.

nah. China is hellscape if u are not communist party member. its like an mlm scheme.

china has progressively done bad in access to health, and the wealth inequality is just unimaginable. china has literally cut a lot of its public expendture to push the economy.

yah, if u want to compare avg chinese in foreign shores, they are not representattive of china.

anyway, why are we even talking about chna here? is it okay for china to exterminate muslims just because they provide good alternatives to them?

nah. China is hellscape if u are not communist party member. its like an mlm scheme.

china has progressively done bad in access to health, and the wealth inequality is just unimaginable. china has literally cut a lot of its public expendture to push the economy.

yah, if u want to compare avg chinese in foreign shores, they are not representattive of china.

anyway, why are we even talking about chna here? is it okay for china to exterminate muslims just because they provide good alternatives to them?

I already said that i dont beleive they are exterminating muslims not even close ..morover there is an extremist problem among muslims...from what I understand the seeds of uighurs problems were planted ironically by  soviets during soviet china stand off..they encouraged uighurs turks to migrate to one of soviet stans and then seperated from homeland they got radicalised ..there was a huge massacare of han chinese by these elements which interestngly had a facebook group and were communicating using facebook. China asked facebook to take it off the refused and china took off facebook (will facebook refuse a request from us on some group like this?). These attacks prompted a massive response from china.

And it is still muddy to me. I havent seen china doing anything to uighurs it hasnt done with hans and others. It carries poverty allievation programs, retrains people in mountain areas etc all eventually leading to great results.

Morover china always offers full integration - they dont have caste systems and other rubbish.

so a normal human being looks at what china is doing to its muslims, and is shcked.

a rw(from any country) sees that and tucks it away for future use in an argument about how nastily to treat one's minorities.

The thing is dudes, RWingers always lose. 

ur grandfathers lost the battle to protect sati..

ur fathers lost the battle to protect caste system, and u are forced to compete with all and sundry

whatever bullshit u are hanging ur coat on today (nation/religion) will be defeated too.. It just needs more people to realise that u are full of sh1t  just like ur grandfathers fathers were.

yeah, I include my grandfathers and fathers too in that.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I already said that i dont beleive they are exterminating muslims not even close ..morover there is an extremist problem among muslims...from what I understand the seeds of uighurs problems were planted ironically by  soviets during soviet china stand off..they encouraged uighurs turks to migrate to one of soviet stans and then seperated from homeland they got radicalised ..there was a huge massacare of han chinese by these elements which interestngly had a facebook group and were communicating using facebook. China asked facebook to take it off the refused and china took off facebook (will facebook refuse a request from us on some group like this?). These attacks prompted a massive response from china.

And it is still muddy to me. I havent seen china doing anything to uighurs it hasnt done with hans and others. It carries poverty allievation programs, retrains people in mountain areas etc all eventually leading to great results.

Morover china always offers full integration - they dont have caste systems and other rubbish.

herdnig people into camps for reeducation is what bullshit nations do. there's nothing to defend there.

so a normal human being looks at what china is doing to its muslims, and is shcked.

a rw(from any country) sees that and tucks it away for future use in an argument about how nastily to treat one's minorities.

The thing is dudes, RWingers always lose. 

ur grandfathers lost the battle to protect sati..

ur fathers lost the battle to protect caste system, and u are forced to compete with all and sundry

whatever bullshit u are hanging ur coat on today (nation/religion) will be defeated too.. It just needs more people to realise that u are full of sh1t  just like ur grandfathers fathers were.

yeah, I include my grandfathers and fathers too in that.

Chinese deny it completely. You are just going off based on one side propoganda ..heard about saddam and nukes story once used to justify war killing hundreds of thousands?

There is nothing inherently wrong about concepts of nations - most of worlds great progesses were made under it. Anarchism sounds cool but we will talk when you have results to show.

7 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

pls.. their 'integration' is limited to ... come and work in our factories, and live in tiny cubes for the rest of ur lives.

Their poverty alleviation scheme is also geared towards creating labour for their factories.

do u think it is the job of a govt? I mean, why even chose to die on that hill defending fcuking china?

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

pls.. their 'integration' is limited to ... come and work in our factories, and live in tiny cubes for the rest of ur lives.

Their poverty alleviation scheme is also geared towards creating labour for their factories.

do u think it is the job of a govt? I mean, why even chose to die on that hill defending fcuking china?

come on ..there are 1.4 billion chinese ...just talk to them ..they enjoy a very good living standards ..there are endless vlogs on youtube. what you are saying is just not possible.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@3$% only India lo muslims meeda jarige atrocities ye believable manaki...

Dost kaa dost is dost logic 

Babori dost Ina Imran Khan dost Ina China Ni suffort seyyali kada. Democratic compulsion

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Chinese deny it completely. You are just going off based on one side propoganda ..heard about saddam and nukes story once used to justify war killing hundreds of thousands?

There is nothing inherently wrong about concepts of nations - most of worlds great progesses were made under it. Anarchism sounds cool but we will talk when you have results to show.

no one is waging a war against China now. They just want China to be transparent about its activities. When there's so little information on what is going on, how can u be so sure that what China is doing in xinjiang is not oppressive?

and just like muslims in India, uyghurs are discriminated across china, and there has been a steady build up of sentiment against them after that recent terrorist attack. do u see parallels? 

China did give its provincial govts more authority than india ever did, but only until its economy keeps on expanding. when it doesn't, china does step in to lecture its provinces about how effectively they should oppress its citizens and get the best out of them.

4 minutes ago, snoww said:

Dost kaa dost is dost logic 

Babori dost Ina Imran Khan dost Ina China Ni suffort seyyali kada. Democratic compulsion

another  proud hyderabadi muslim hater.