More than 100 Muslim graveyards demolished by Chinese authorities: Uyghur gravesites in China wiped off the map

Spartan

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

no one is waging a war against China now. They just want China to be transparent about its activities. When there's so little information on what is going on, how can u be so sure that what China is doing in xinjiang is not oppressive?

and just like muslims in India, uyghurs are discriminated across china, and there has been a steady build up of sentiment against them after that recent terrorist attack. do u see parallels? 

China did give its provincial govts more authority than india ever did, but only until its economy keeps on expanding. when it doesn't, china does step in to lecture its provinces about how effectively they should oppress its citizens and get the best out of them.

Have you even bothered to get chinese perspective ..there are plenty of thier programs in youtube - they even published a white paper recently. 

I am not sure at all about uighurs being discriminated - as far as I know they are positively discriminated - given preference in chinese universties and they were exempt from chinese one child norm. 

25 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

There is nothing inherently wrong about concepts of nations - most of worlds great progesses were made under it. Anarchism sounds cool but we will talk when you have results to show.

most of progress is made on the back of people who were stomped on. It was true with monarchism, feudalism, and with democracy. with increasing sophistication and cruelty of the techniques used to oppress people.

u claim progress is made because of nations. I call bullshit. nations have done one thing right. They controlled a huge parcel of land and assumed ownership of all of it (except in the US), and started to give it away piecemeal to whoever was first to turn up (mostly their friends).

ofcourse I don't expect things to be fair, and men/women to be moral with their choices. But to claim nations brought in a lot of prosperity is to deny that nations created an environment where people don't have to learn to cooperate beyond exchanging this piece of paper called money.

the guy who owns and operates a diary is at the mercy of the govt, because they can (if they want to) manipulate diary prices just by funneling money through the right agents. To counter it, the diary person has to equip himself with a union. So in a nation, half the struggle is against it. inspite of what these loser nationalists claim.

today the oppresssion is bearable only because more and more people have enough to eat, and have a roof under their shoulder. nothing more than that. nation created a huge army of slaves willing to work for a pittance.

if that is the only way to create prosperity, humanity is a really dark thing.

8 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Have you even bothered to get chinese perspective ..there are plenty of thier programs in youtube - they even published a white paper recently. 

I am not sure at all about uighurs being discriminated - as far as I know they are positively discriminated - given preference in chinese universties and they were exempt from chinese one child norm. 

that's like listening to hindutva fcukfaces talking about kashmir. 

like i said, enough problems in india for people like spartan to focus on china to support more repression of muslims.

are u going to argue on the degree of repression happening in china? or skirt the issue and stick to what is happening to indian muslims?

its a trap.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

most of progress is made on the back of people who were stomped on. It was true with monarchism, feudalism, and with democracy. with increasing sophistication and cruelty of the techniques used to oppress people.

u claim progress is made because of nations. I call bullshit. nations have done one thing right. They controlled a huge parcel of land and assumed ownership of all of it (except in the US), and started to give it away piecemeal to whoever was first to turn up (mostly their friends).

ofcourse I don't expect things to be fair, and men/women to be moral with their choices. But to claim nations brought in a lot of prosperity is to deny that nations created an environment where people don't have to learn to cooperate beyond exchanging this piece of paper called money.

the guy who owns and operates a diary is at the mercy of the govt, because they can (if they want to) manipulate diary prices just by funneling money through the right agents. To counter it, the diary person has to equip himself with a union. So in a nation, half the struggle is against it. inspite of what these loser nationalists claim.

today the oppresssion is bearable only because more and more people have enough to eat, and have a roof under their shoulder. nothing more than that. nation created a huge army of slaves willing to work for a pittance.

if that is the only way to create prosperity, humanity is a really dark thing.

well lets see if better alternatives come up. But it is a statement of fact most scientifc progress came under nations ...infact it did come in union of mulitple nations like USSR which cannot be called a nation per se. BUt i think you are also confusing nation with states - though most nations have a state (a bureacracy, army etc) not all do (like native american nations or telugu or benglai nation under indian state).

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

that's like listening to hindutva fcukfaces talking about kashmir. 

like i said, enough problems in india for people like spartan to focus on china to support more repression of muslims.

are u going to argue on the degree of repression happening in china? or skirt the issue and stick to what is happening to indian muslims?

its a trap.

So you didnt bother to read up on chinese perspective. I dont support repression but i dont see evidence for it.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

well lets see if better alternatives come up. But it is a statement of fact most scientifc progress came under nations ...infact it did come in union of mulitple nations like USSR which cannot be called a nation per se. BUt i think you are also confusing nation with states - though most nations have a state (a bureacracy, army etc) not all do (like native american nations or telugu or benglai nation under indian state).

okay then, I meant state. not nation. 

scientific progress is simply incidental. if states don't offer this bullshit thing called patent, and enforce it (clumsily), scientific progress would be much much better.

anyway, with increasing complexity of social and economic systems , rapidly changing in the past 50yrs, it'll be a choice of the state to go authoritarian, or give up power.

There's simply no way to control this level of complexity from a central structure. India has not yet attained that level of complexity given its low grade economy for the most part.

but for many asian countries (not China which is also low grade), the role of govt is fast changing.

claiming China would do right by its people is silly. China is not god. China cannot satisfy all its people. and it will break.. just like India will.

13 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

states will collapse under their weight, and only then alternatives will emerge. They already exist, but at levels that can't make any difference beyond a few communities.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

@3$% only India lo muslims meeda jarige atrocities ye believable manaki...

Anthey gaa anthey gaa.

Exact Paki kooda idhey antadi

look at every developed nation on earth. all of them are on the brink of being destroyed.

all their institutions going to run out of money. 'tax working people to spend on non-working' model is on its death bed.

how will nations survive this? lol.

only way out of this is to conquer neighbouring lands, and make people slaves willing to work for less than what their citizens would, to continue funding their citizens lavish lifestyle.

but looks like even immigrants are a problem now. so next what? all nations are clueless and will be bankrupt soon.