iphone 2 year ATT term contract ..how to unlock

kuduvu

iphone 2 year ATT term contract ..how to unlock..

att vaadu term ayyedaka unlock cheyadanta....india velthunna....phone vadali using local sim....suggestion please?

how to unlock.....emaina websites untaya....valid trustable ones

3 minutes ago, k2s said:

Lol.. either TS is lying or Att customer care rep lying. Payoff chesaka customer own the phone, and Att has to provide support in unlocking the phone

payoff cheyaledhu anukunta

18 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

payoff cheyaledhu anukunta

but I thought they still should unlock device after 6months of service.. pay off not necessary kada.. veededo manaki deals istunnattu..

48 minutes ago, kuduvu said:

iphone 2 year ATT term contract ..how to unlock..

att vaadu term ayyedaka unlock cheyadanta....india velthunna....phone vadali using local sim....suggestion please?

how to unlock.....emaina websites untaya....valid trustable ones

chestadu... I got it done...

I did the following -> mine was bogo ip x + ip 8..

I called them and got hold of some senior tech guy who knows things in and out on second attempt....

I payed off the cost and got it unlocked... but since I am willing to be in contract for originally planned 24 months they would still continue to credit the monthly rebate... so at end of 2 years I would still receive my full discount as planned, but my phone was unlocked right away....

so yeah you will have pay for it now... but receive rebate monthly...  safer option compared to some illegal websites... 

so story in short... instead of paying monthly installments.. i paid in full and unlocked... and monthly bill is reduced accordingly to match the discount I would receive when I dint disturb the plan at all..!

just a suggestion...

while paying off... make sure they are not cancelling your offer and charging you full..

you should still be in same contract/discount offer.. just getting it unlocked by spending the money early...

Device cost upfront pay chesthe, vaade unlock sestadu...

but while doing so, plan cost ETV include sesthe niku vunna offers potayi...so onmy DeVICe okate pay chestha ani cheppu...

ie panchati vaddu anukunte eBay la dorukutayi unlocking services...

12 hours ago, k2s said:

Lol.. either TS is lying or Att customer care rep lying. Payoff chesaka customer own the phone, and Att has to provide support in unlocking the phone

@3$%

DB needs that athi

On 1/3/2020 at 12:27 PM, quickgun_murugun said:

@3$%

DB needs that athi

bro...its not bought on installment plan...

bought for 299 for 2 year contract....299 was paid off ....what att is saying is they cannot unlock until 2 years is complete...