Please help bhayyas

LazyRohit

why is this happening to young people ,is IT really so stressfull ? or we are surrounded with IT people news. 

I am sure people in other professions do also face equal amount of stress.

4 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

WITCH company just converted to fte

Okay . May his soul Rest In Peace .

Being active physically and health insurance are two important things which we often neglect . Unfortunately the most important things . 

Just now, xano917 said:

why is this happening to young people ,is IT really so stressfull ? or we are surrounded with IT people news. 

maynot be limited to IT bro...lifestyle changes are one of the major causes i believe. processed food, less sleep, alcohol consumption ilantivi anni add avutai..and IT lo undevallaki added stress kuda ekkuva along with visa issues etc..but 31yrs ki ante very sad papam. imagine his parents.

3 minutes ago, xano917 said:

Stress kanna I feel no physical activity leni jobs . Mind ki pani Undi body ki Asalu 0 pani . Always traveling in cars being in Ac’s zero active life style are the issues.  At least that’s what I am thinking . 

Prev generations used to wash clothes ( too much exercise in squat position) , ginnal Tomadam illu udavadam literally Chemata will drip . Taking buses walking etc etc . Emundi ippudu tini kuchovadam tappa ? Scary to even think .

7 minutes ago, LazyRohit said:

he is very good man tamil but was genuine no regiinal feelings smile tho vuntadu eppudu

can you find out if he used to do annual check up ? it's free so they may have done it.

just want to know if there any red flags in the reports before . Can it happen to anyone even if everything looked good in annual physical reports.

14 minutes ago, xano917 said:

can you find out if he used to do annual check up ? it's free so they may have done it.

just want to know if there any red flags in the reports before . Can it happen to anyone even if everything looked good in annual physical reports.

He has pneumonia ani matram telusu 2 yrs back edo surgery ayyindi 

Not sure what triggered yesterday