When brahmins threw dung and rocks at lady for education girl child

lovemystate

On 1/3/2020 at 10:05 PM, pottipotato said:

he ridicules these top players for pretending that it was their hard work that got them where they are. He says they are lying to keep up the image that they are working hard, when in fact no one else on the tour is as good as they are, technically, physically, physiologically to compete with them.

they are gifted. simple. u can't beat them.u can try, u can succeed once or twice, but u can't beat them regularly.

very wrong... you cant reach that top without hard work... being skillful only takes an athlete to some level but not to the top position.. I had to respond here because sports are one of my favourtie topics to talk about.

Just because some joker (that Nick guy) said something about a top player doesnt make it right..

World's best football player by a mile is Messi and he said that he had to train for many years to become an overnight success..

Michael Jordan, the best player to touch a basketball said something similar.

Sure they are talented and athletic and are blessed with the brains and some level of skill but without enough training and hardwork they wont get there.

I know many players who are as skilfull as the world's best players in few sports but you wont even hear their names in headlines because of the lack of their hardwork and dedication. 

It is totally unfair and wrong and rip someone and discredit the amount of sweat they put in and call them just "gifted"

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

very wrong... you cant reach that top without hard work... being skillful only takes an athlete to some level but not to the top position.. I had to respond here because sports are one of my favourtie topics to talk about.

Just because some joker (that Nick guy) said something about a top player doesnt make it right..

World's best football player by a mile is Messi and he said that he had to train for many years to become an overnight success..

Sure they are talented and athletic and are blessed with the brains and some level of skill but without enough training and hardwork they wont get there.

I know many players who are as skilfull as the world's best players in few sports but you wont even hear their names in headlines because of the lack of their hardwork and dedication. 

It is totally unfair and wrong and rip someone and discredit the amount of sweat they put in and call them just "gifted"

okay I made a poor argument. I was trying to say something different altogether.

This guy Kyrgios is talented people say (i don't watch much tennis these days), but his actions on court - like serving underarm, refusing to shake hands etc is to symptomatic of a deep problem of our culture that teaches young people to go with the flow. In this case, work hard, train hard, and u have a chance at success.

This guy is militating against this culture. he openly calls out top players for their overaction on court and offcourt(except Roger Federer who he has a soft corner for).

he is pissed with the timeouts Nadal, Djoke constantly get, and he gets rebuked for doing underarm serve. 

the top player is definitely at the top because he has a better training regimen, dedication, and drive than others. But what about the top 100 vs the rest?Nick Kyrgios is example that u don't even have to work hard if u are skilled to be at the top of your game (he may not be number 1, but he is among the elite players).

by his own admission, he doesn't work hard at all on his game. he says he doesn't work at all. he just shows up and plays. yes a large part of success in an extremely competitive sport is upto genetics. well, to be as successful as Nadal is, sure u have to train ultra hard. but Kyrgios is happy making the money he can with his gifts.

42 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

watch Nadal's press. the level of fake humility Nadal shows is puke worthy. same with Djoke.

the multi million dollar prize money he gets for bitchslapping one player after another year after year is because of his 'hard work' sure.

but if the local club player mimicked Nadal's regime, he would collapse on the court by the end of 5th set. 

gifts are a huge reason for success in sport too.

8 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

okay I made a poor argument. I was trying to say something different altogether.

This guy Kyrgios is talented people say (i don't watch much tennis these days), but his actions on court - like serving underarm, refusing to shake hands etc is to symptomatic of a deep problem of our culture that teaches young people to go with the flow. In this case, work hard, train hard, and u have a chance at success.

This guy is militating against this culture. he openly calls out top players for their overaction on court and offcourt(except Roger Federer who he has a soft corner for).

he is pissed with the timeouts Nadal, Djoke constantly get, and he gets rebuked for doing underarm serve. 

the top player is definitely at the top because he has a better training regimen, dedication, and drive than others. But what about the top 100 vs the rest?Nick Kyrgios is example that u don't even have to work hard if u are skilled to be at the top of your game (he may not be number 1, but he is among the elite players).

by his own admission, he doesn't work hard at all on his game. he says he doesn't work at all. he just shows up and plays. yes a large part of success in an extremely competitive sport is upto genetics. well, to be as successful as Nadal is, sure u have to train ultra hard. but Kyrgios is happy making the money he can with his gifts.

or he is totally bullshitting... I highly doubt he is playing at that level (whatever his ranking maybe) without enough muscle memory which you get by training from your childhood... he maybe drinking the night before and playing decent the next day now, but thats not the point. Once you have enough training your muscles have memory and as long as you are playing regularly you should be fine upto a decent level and then it depends on how lucky that player is with respect to his body and skill and like you mentioned genetics. Michael Jordan used to smoke cigars, drink beers and still used to break records after a point, how? Simple, he has enough muscle memory and also is probably a very skillfull player

I dont know about handshakes and professionalism on court, etc. I dont watch tennis either so dont know whats happening there. Just making a general case for sports and training anthe

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

watch Nadal's press. the level of fake humility Nadal shows is puke worthy. same with Djoke.

the multi million dollar prize money he gets for bitchslapping one player after another year after year is because of his 'hard work' sure.

but if the local club player mimicked Nadal's regime, he would collapse on the court by the end of 5th set. 

gifts are a huge reason for success in sport too.

I dont know about press conferences in tennis, I dont follow that sport. The only time I watched tennis was when Roddick was active and thats about it.

regimes are not universal, every player have different strengths and they train accordingly. Some are physically strong, some are skilfull, some have good IQ, some have everything. Everyone cant train like one player.. 

1 minute ago, chittimallu_14 said:

or he is totally bullshitting... I highly doubt he is playing at that level (whatever his ranking maybe) without enough muscle memory which you get by training from your childhood... he maybe drinking the night before and playing decent the next day now, but thats not the point. Once you have enough training your muscles have memory and as long as you are playing regularly you should be fine upto a decent level and then it depends on how lucky that player is with respect to his body and skill and like you mentioned genetics. Michael Jordan used to smoke cigars, drink beers and still used to break records after a point, how? Simple, he has enough muscle memory and also is probably a very skillfull player

I dont know about handshakes and professionalism on court, etc. I dont watch tennis either so dont know whats happening there. Just making a general case for sports and training anthe

he's definitely half bullshitting. but he has no coach, and he does play like he doesn't give a fcuk whether he wins or loses a game.

except when he is playing against Nadal, Djoke who he wants to beat. he beat Nadal thrice and lost 4 times. and Djokovic has never won against him. lol. he won twice.

9 minutes ago, chittimallu_14 said:

I dont know about press conferences in tennis, I dont follow that sport. The only time I watched tennis was when Roddick was active and thats about it.

regimes are not universal, every player have different strengths and they train accordingly. Some are physically strong, some are skilfull, some have good IQ, some have everything. Everyone cant train like one player.. 

yes I know regimes are tailor made for a particular player.. and the modern games favour certain style of players.

no amount of hard work, strategy by Roger Federer was enough to beat Nadal at the clay. he never will. and we are takling about Federer - possibly the most naturally talented tennis player ever born.

nadal beat him purely through his endurance, and a mental advantage because of that endurance.

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yes I know regimes are tailor made for a particular player.. and the modern games favour certain style of players.

no amount of hard work, strategy by Roger Federer was enough to beat Nadal at the clay. he never will. and we are takling about Federer - possibly the most naturally talented tennis player ever born.

nadal beat him purely through his endurance, and a mental advantage because of that endurance.

avnu its a combination of everything... skill, hardwork, intellegence, composure and some luck