Hospital bills

subbu28

Just now, xano917 said:

tellollu ilanti panullo aritheripoyaru.. check reddit threads and google somemore and you may be required to pay only 20 or 30%.

There r some cases reverse lo sue yesi 10getollu agencies meedha for worsening their mental health more :) !!

3 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

99% - dhobbey antaaru bro. They will never come down other than offering installment plan - I went all thru this 7yrs back, very tough to handle with Hospitals. 

as someone suggested in the above posts, there are some third party guys who will handle our cases directly with hospitals/agencies and ofcourse they charge 2-3% but u need to pick the correct guy if not Assamey.

I am surprised.. i dealt with cases like these.. dobbey anarey.. billing department is accommodating.. they are also the ones who refer you to philanthropic organizations.. collection agencies ki veltey 10K bill ni oka 300-400 ki ammutaremo.. antha bokka enduku pettukuntaru cheppu..

33 minutes ago, MRI said:

I am surprised.. i dealt with cases like these.. dobbey anarey.. billing department is accommodating.. they are also the ones who refer you to philanthropic organizations.. collection agencies ki veltey 10K bill ni oka 300-400 ki ammutaremo.. antha bokka enduku pettukuntaru cheppu..

agree that they refer philanthropic orgs - but hospital bills maathram thaggincharu in most of the cases. 

and settlement antaava - naku thelisindhi chepthanu, ikkada laws valla veellu patients ni emi peekaleru - they can't deny treating them nor force them to pay the bills. Sachinodiki vachindhey katnam annatlu, entho okantha theesukuntaaru instead of loosing it all. konthamandhi bayapadi ayina kattesthaaru kadha, and konthamandhi hands-up anesthaaru. 

5 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

agree that they refer philanthropic orgs - but hospital bills maathram thaggincharu in most of the cases. 

and settlement antaava - naku thelisindhi chepthanu, ikkada laws valla veellu patients ni emi peekaleru - they can't deny treating them nor force them to pay the bills. Sachinodiki vachindhey katnam annatlu, entho okantha theesukuntaaru instead of loosing it all. konthamandhi bayapadi ayina kattesthaaru kadha, and konthamandhi hands-up anesthaaru. 

exactly.. i cannot divulge details but nenu work chesina konni cases lo ee strategy enti.. percentage entha anedi deal chesanu.. they are willing to work..