For NJ guys

Chinna84

33 minutes ago, Thanos said:

Picha lite , entire night drive chesthe konni areas lo assal cars undavu , lights undavu for miles , experienced it a couple of times , not scary , only problem was to keep concentration when driving alone

Hey thanos thathaya aap se bhi Nj?

5 hours ago, Chinna84 said:

Arey New Jersey lo vunde vaallu night 2-3 madhyalo Clinton Rd ki velli raavochu ga saradhaaga & starting lo ne haunted house vuntundhi !!

memu around 1 ki vellinaam, pichal pack !!

ps: do not stop ur car, just keep going.

I have been to this place during 2014 thanksgiving. we were like 4 - 5 people, edison lo fire and ice pub lo koddiga chill kotti, went to this place around 2:30 - 3:00. Place aithe bagane scary ga untadi.

If I remember correctly okasari woods loki enter aina tarvata few houses untai and avi cross cheskoni if you still go forward, place mottham inka dark and no phone network.

Inka car lo unna other janalaki koddiga nijangane ucha padindi, becuase of snow Aa time lo place mottham inka white and dark ayyi kotha rakham SCARY effect ichindi. Oka 12 miles vellinattu gurthu one way and dead end laaga vastadhi and had to reverse the same route to exit. Overall funny, Thrilling and good experience.

2 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

I have been to this place during 2014 thanksgiving. we were like 4 people, edison lo fire and ice pub lo manchiga chill kotti, went to this place around 2:30 - 3:00. Place aithe bagane scary ga untadi.

If I remember correctly okasari woods loki enter aina tarvata few houses untai and avi cross cheskoni if you still go forward, place mottham inka dark and no phone network.

Inka car lo unna other janalaki koddiga nijangane ucha padindi, becuase of snow Aa time lo place mottham inka white and dark ayyi kotha rakham SCARY effect ichindi. Oka 12 miles vellinattu gurthu one way and dead end laaga vastadhi and had to reverse the same route to exit. Overall funny, Thrilling and good experience.

Nuvvu chebutuvunte thrilling anipistundi..

7 minutes ago, Hello1234 said:

I have been to this place during 2014 thanksgiving. we were like 4 - 5 people, edison lo fire and ice pub lo koddiga chill kotti, went to this place around 2:30 - 3:00. Place aithe bagane scary ga untadi.

ya true..no phone network at all. 

memu exit vere route lo vachaamu...