Beautiful Notes on Varnashrama, But how can god decide?

Beardman

First of all, why do u give so much importance to 'Manusmiriti' ? 'Manusmiriti' is written by a person called 'Manu' as per sanatana dharma he was first human just Adam was first human in bible & quran. So 'Manu' is not god to follow him or his teachings. Infact many in sanatana dharma even reject or don't even knew about manusmiriti.

Now when we come to 'Vedas' & yes vedas talk about varna system. But as per lord krishna in bhagavad gita chapter 4 verse 13:

"The four castes have been created by Me through a classification of the gunas and duties. Even though I am the agent of that (act of classification), still know Me to be a non-agent and changeless."

It is very clearly mentioned that 4 varnas or castes have been created by gunas (meaning behavior) of people. If we look at sanatana dharma we can find many examples :

Vedas were assembled & written by 'Veda Vyas' who was born to a fisherwoman who happens to be a dalit in current age (SC)

Ramayana was written by Valmiki at first who happens to dacoit , aadivaasi in current age (ST)

Lord krishna himself was born to yadavas (whose caste was not even present in those 4 castes !) who currently are BC in current age..

so hinduism/sanatana dharma is filled , constructed with SCs,STs, & BCs ! This itself proves that those 4 varnas/castes were created only by their behavior than by ones' birth !

P.S: entha cheppina gorre thoka betthudu laga malla adhey point pattukoni behave chesthaaru , so verey valla kosam explain chesaanu anthey kaani dash galla kosam kaadhu..

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Minniee said:

This is what I learnt when I was 15 yrs old thorough spiritual guru , hence I don’t support current caste system or varnas based on birth that’s all trash build by selfish one

aunty, the current birthbase caste system was never the part of our ancient varna system, it was based on profession, british used this to divide us, congress continues the same as it was easier to pit one caste against another and end up winning

it was allways based on profession as that was meant for self sufficiency in the society

200 yrs of british rule ended up creating many weaker sections, some section allied and worked with british resulted in their better economic status

congress after independence pitted one against the other and enjoyed power, people like you ended up as self loathing apologetic hindus

3 hours ago, soodhilodaaram said:

aunty, the current birthbase caste system was never the part of our ancient varna system, it was based on profession, british used this to divide us, congress continues the same as it was easier to pit one caste against another and end up winning

it was allways based on profession as that was meant for self sufficiency in the society

200 yrs of british rule ended up creating many weaker sections, some section allied and worked with british resulted in their better economic status

congress after independence pitted one against the other and enjoyed power, people like you ended up as self loathing apologetic hindus

Why did Basava 12th-century philosopher, poet, statesmanLingayat saint rebelled, rejected gender or social discrimination, superstitions and rituals, caste.

Manu Smriti is highly suspect book. Nobody knew who wrote it and when it was written and how many versions are there . There is not a single inscription of manu Smriti anywhere which enables hard carbon dating . There is a theory that brits wrote it sitting with brahmins.

and we should really stop this nonsense varna is by behavior.i have never ever seen or met anyone who changed caste in entire known history ( like 200-300 years) not now. That’s easily billion people. Even if it theoretically were it just doesn’t matter.

and there is no such four varna “natural” classification of people anywhere. Which society puts teachers on top - there are usually somewhere in bottom just above manual labor and that’s where they really belong. Remember when you are the top dog you can always manufacture scripts or verses to suit your agenda or deflect the criticism. This by behavior nonsense is one such thing - take some isolated quote here and there and use it.

bit I honestly believe caste system is not that old in India. And we have solid proof for it. Not in manu nonsense but in Solid inscription of kings. Kakatiyas proudly said they were sudras.. they wouldn’t have if it were a lowly caste - which it wasn’t. There were several inscriptions from kakatiyas showing mobility of occupations - sons doing different occupations than fathers.

the present caste system is brahmin racism adopted by some other upper castes too because it gives them

some leverage.

38 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Manu Smriti is highly suspect book. Nobody knew who wrote it and when it was written and how many versions are there . There is not a single inscription of manu Smriti anywhere which enables hard carbon dating . There is a theory that brits wrote it sitting with brahmins.

and we should really stop this nonsense varna is by behavior.i have never ever seen or met anyone who changed caste in entire known history ( like 200-300 years) not now. That’s easily billion people. Even if it theoretically were it just doesn’t matter.

and there is no such four varna “natural” classification of people anywhere. Which society puts teachers on top - there are usually somewhere in bottom just above manual labor and that’s where they really belong. Remember when you are the top dog you can always manufacture scripts or verses to suit your agenda or deflect the criticism. This by behavior nonsense is one such thing - take some isolated quote here and there and use it.

bit I honestly believe caste system is not that old in India. And we have solid proof for it. Not in manu nonsense but in Solid inscription of kings. Kakatiyas proudly said they were sudras.. they wouldn’t have if it were a lowly caste - which it wasn’t. There were several inscriptions from kakatiyas showing mobility of occupations - sons doing different occupations than fathers.

the present caste system is brahmin racism adopted by some other upper castes too because it gives them

some leverage.

ambedkar vs gandhi by Arundhati roy. It's a must read 

22 minutes ago, Beardman said:

Two castes “politics & film” continue to train their offsprings in their own, honing their crafty skills

But the market still decides the success of their offsprings. They can only train . Balayya had so many flops and so did ram charan. It’s not like choice less caste system.