కదం తొక్కిన హైదరాబాదీలు

tiktokbalio

2 hours ago, tiktokbalio said:

hyderabad-million-march.jpg?itok=c4VSeFy

పౌరసత్వ సవరణ చట్టం, జాతీయ పౌర పట్టికలను వ్యతిరేకిస్తూ ధర్నా చౌక్‌ వద్ద ప్రజాస్వామ్య వాదులు, మైనార్టీలు ఆందోళన చేపట్టారు. మైనార్టీలను వేధింపులకు గురిచేసేలా ఉన్న పౌరసత్వ సవరణ చట్టాన్ని ఉపసంహరించుకోవాలని కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వాన్ని డిమాండ్‌ చేశారు. జాతీయ పతకాలు చేబూని వేలాది మంది పౌరులు నిరసన కార్యక్రమంలో పాల్గొన్నారు. పెద్ద ఎత్తున తరలివచ్చిన జనంతో ఇందిరాపార్క్‌ పరిసర ప్రాంతాలు జనసంద్రాన్ని తలపించాయి. సీఏఏ, ఎన్నార్సీ, ఎన్‌పీఆర్‌, కేంద్ర ప్రభుత్వం, ప్రధాని మోదీకి వ్యతిరేకంగా ఆందోళనకారులు ప్లకార్డులు ప్రదర్శించారు. ‘హిందూ-ముస్లిం భాయీ-భాయీ, చౌకీదార్‌ చోర్‌’ అంటూ నినాదాలు చేశారు.

ee na kodukulaki okkadiki kuda india antey respect vundadhu and okkadukuda janagana padaru... baney flag athuthunnaru ga panparag gallu ani @uttermost aunty asking 

43 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

This bill is not joke , I oppose this bill too. It's a joke on democracy. 

No Muslim in India has to prove he is citizen of this country on context of throwing illegals out.

Did you read the bill In it’s entirety?

47 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

No Muslim in India has to prove he is citizen of this country on context of throwing illegals out.

aa inka,

akkada rasinvundo okka reference eyyi chudam. 

any video link? 

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Asala CAA bil ento telsaa? and NRC not implemented yet..

48 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

neeku ardamu ayita ledu kani Pushpam gallu inko Jinnah ni tayaru chestunnaru.. so far muslims are silo-ed meaning hyderabadi vote MIM, UP BSP, Bhiar RJD, or congress etc..valla universal leader antu evadu ledu...going forward they will rally behind someone like asad or someone emerging, already vadu MH, Bihar, UP la grow avutunnadu....monna Hyderabad la 45% vote chesindru, ippudu 90% taggaru vallu. All the contentions with then muslim league party back then will relapse if that happens ever again

Twisting the Indian history to suit your own needs...highly vituperative....you seem to foretell our future why don't you prove it with statistics...I need not be a bhakth to understand the politics behind this March...did you read the bill at all?? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hyperbole said:

neeku ardamu ayita ledu kani Pushpam gallu inko Jinnah ni tayaru chestunnaru.. so far muslims are silo-ed meaning hyderabadi vote MIM, UP BSP, Bhiar RJD, or congress etc..valla universal leader antu evadu ledu...going forward they will rally behind someone like asad or someone emerging, already vadu MH, Bihar, UP la grow avutunnadu....monna Hyderabad la 45% vote chesindru, ippudu 90% taggaru vallu. All the contentions with then muslim league party back then will relapse if that happens ever again

If & If concept laaga vundhi thappithe realist ga ledhu :giggle:

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

Is this bill just about muslims ? 

Are you sure this is about Muslims ? 

I mean like are you sure that only Muslims need to show documents for citizenship ? Like only Muslims  ? 

So you mean non-Muslims like Hindus don’t need to show any documents ? Like just chant Jai Shri Ram and you don’t need to show any documents ? 

Like, Did you red this bill and the provisions it has in absence of documents prior to 1971 ? 

Like , Do you know that if you don’t have documents, you have alternatives like get another human being alive to sworn ?

@kakatiya, Kastha okasari Bill chaduvu and it has two versions...North East version and Pan india..oksari chadivi, evadaina muslims ki against ga vunte, maku kuda kasta gnanodayam cheyandi, next Friday Nenu kuda protest la join aithe, woh bhi peaceful wala protests...

Nothing is in constitution that we went against and made laws...

if any such law is made, Supreme Court will strike down.

Its such a pathetic state that we don’t want to identify own citizens...such a sad state..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Is this bill just about muslims ? 

Are you sure this is about Muslims ? 

I mean like are you sure that only Muslims need to show documents for citizenship ? Like only Muslims  ? 

So you mean non-Muslims like Hindus don’t need to show any documents ? Like just chant Jai Shri Ram and you don’t need to show any documents ? 

Like, Did you red this bill and the provisions it has in absence of documents prior to 1971 ? 

Like , Do you know that if you don’t have documents, you have alternatives like get another human being alive to sworn ?

@kakatiya, Kastha okasari Bill chaduvu and it has two versions...North East version and Pan india..oksari chadivi, evadaina muslims ki against ga vunte, maku kuda kasta gnanodayam cheyandi, next Friday Nenu kuda protest la join aithe, woh bhi peaceful wala protests...

Nuvvokoddave thopu ra .. aa lakshala mandhi muslims ki yem thelvad.. dhed dimag.

4 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nuvvokoddave thopu ra .. aa lakshala mandhi muslims ki yem thelvad.. dhed dimag.

Yes..

Like you claim about Bapans’s ...Like you have seen everything..

2 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Yes..

Like you claim about Bapans’s ...Like you have seen everything..

What I say about baapans is what they themselves say and demand about them . What you say is they are liars. 
anyway once again by linking yourself with my unrelated thought you prove once again you are a half baked fellow with not a single developed thought.