Xi jinping replaced with christ

Beardman

In china they have something called sinification. The core concept is to break down cultural obstacles between different groups of people  so they can freely communicate and the best ideas win. As far as i know china fully respects teachings of christ and Prophet. But not as vehicles for foreign political subversion.

In india however hindtuvawadis hate islam and christianity because of their equality and conversion potential fearing loss of their grip on dalits and other castes.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

In china they have something called sinification. The core concept is to break down cultural obstacles between different groups of people  so they can freely communicate and the best ideas win. As far as i know china fully respects teachings of christ and Prophet. But not as vehicles for foreign political subversion.

In india however hindtuvawadis hate islam and christianity because of their equality and conversion potential fearing loss of their grip on dalits and other castes.

+1 agreed.

• 2 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 1:52 AM, lovemystate said:

Good one.. next one plz

• Haha 1

On 1/5/2020 at 2:52 AM, lovemystate said:

islam and christianity because of their equality 

You have an overly optimistic understanding of world religions. Equality my foot