Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

48 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Jnu students and professors are under attack!  JNU is a great institute which produced great personalities and thereby contributing to our society.I hope the culprits are caught as the university is a sanctum sanctorum for it's rich culture of academics...It should continue it's legacy...

Bro okkapudu produce chesaru ( sitaram yechury, syed Asif , Jai Shankar , abhjit banarjee etc 

Recent ones meedha nee opinion ?? Kanhaiya, Umar etc 

Just now, lovemystate said:

Rey enni saarly picchodilaga naaku vallatho link pedathaavura ...akkada CIA mathram nee bajrangdal ni track chesthundhi ,..jagrathha

Nuvvu pichodilaga prathi dhaaniki Hindu batch ni antaley?? Idhi anthey.. 

CIA kaadhu vaadi Amma mogudni kuda track sesukomani cheppu ... terror1st L@njakodukule pattinchukotla, bacha laanti bajrangdal batch yentha  !!

• Haha 1

motham anti-national faak/china sponspored ids anni activate ayi picha tweets esthunnattu unnayi kaada, eeka kuda pikaleru, kukkal ni pandhulni kalchinattu kalchi padestharu le inkaa ekkuva chesthe, time has come.

Just now, Chinna84 said:

Nuvvu pichodilaga prathi dhaaniki Hindu batch ni antaley?? Idhi anthey.. 

CIA kaadhu vaadi Amma mogudni kuda track sesukomani cheppu ... terror1st L@njakodukule pattinchukotla, bacha laanti bajrangdal batch yentha  !!

nene anedhi relevant news lo, relevant situation lo ..and is fact based. Do you even seriously believe i am a muslim? idhi maree comedy you say that like some teen insulting on playground and personal insult to me. And you yourself know it is false.

Just now, Assam_Bhayya said:

motham anti-national faak/china sponspored ids anni activate ayi picha tweets esthunnattu unnayi kaada, eeka kuda pikaleru, kukkal ni pandhulni kalchinattu kalchi padestharu le inkaa ekkuva chesthe, time has come.

Recent Mari ekkuva ayindhi bro, ala cheyadam dwara  famous avudam Ani emo.

Just now, Sachin200 said:

Recent Mari ekkuva ayindhi bro, ala cheyadam dwara  famous avudam Ani emo.

3 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Bro okkapudu produce chesaru ( sitaram yechury, syed Asif , Jai Shankar , abhjit banarjee etc 

Recent ones meedha nee opinion ?? Kanhaiya, Umar etc 

Trend setters. . . . 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

nene anedhi relevant news lo, relevant situation lo ..and is fact based. Do you even seriously believe i am a muslim? idhi maree comedy you say that like some teen insulting on playground and personal insult to me. And you yourself know it is false.

Who cares if u r Muslim or Hindu !! Irrespective of any news, Most of the times u post abt anti-Hindu & anti-India which u claim it as false even though u knew that ur claiming of false itself is a big false !!!

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Who cares if u r Muslim or Hindu !! Irrespective of any news, Most of the times u post abt anti-Hindu & anti-India which u claim it as false even though u knew that ur claiming of false itself is a big false !!!

There is nothing anti-hindu in what i write..i am anti by birth based priveleges among hindus. I only ask people to stop enjoying y birth priveleges - i never asked a hindu to be robbed or hurt or take away their jobs or anything. On the other hand you are a hateful bigot.

I never asked that money should be grabbed from hindus or jobs taken away or be hurt or anything .... all i am doing is to show the rampant discrimination in the name of hinduism  among hindus. And people here cant even bear to hear that. what does it say about them ?

1 hour ago, Assam_Bhayya said:

For the past 10 yrs aa univ motham screw-up ayipoyindhi bro, ledhante most number of civils baggers are from that university.

ippudu civils Toppers and baggers  complete ga IITians 

Ledhu brother...that university is an existential proof that our country is a land with diversity...that university symbolises strong resistance...they were the frontrunners of massive Delhi protests during nirbhaya gang rape ....we should preserve it with zeal...power lo unnodiki responsibility untadhi explain cheyadaniki anthey Kani power lo unnam kadha Ani they can't bull doze the opposition ...caa bill ki nrc ki link pettalsina avasaramu emundhi...both opposition and the ones in power are fanning the insecurities and liabilities to their profit...ee iddaru parties lo unna daridrulu chesina Penta valla asalu npr ki kuda esaru vasthundhi...caa bill as such doesn't pose any existential threat to minorities but linking it up with nation wide nrc does...nrc cheyaleru chesina supreme Court kottesthadhi...power lo unna ministers and leaders anavasaranga silly ga vaaguthu Inka insecurity ni penchuthunnaru...okkokkadu vachi Kodi guddu meedha eekalu peekuthu country ni mantala Loki netti Chali kaachukuntunnaru..