Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

ok. but u are doing propaganda. suthi metthaga.u are lying either strategically, or because u are actually clueless.

adigithey mental ani chepthunnav. how can I not go personal?

You have your views and you have every right to express them...but you go overboard at times...for the record I've never dragged your parents nor family into this...you have a way of expressing your views...I accept that but nothing more than that!

u said Umar is a divisive guy. what is the point of that statement? after that guy has already been targeted for his religion, and even shot at once.

casual ga divisive antunnav, to a person as lovely as Umar. seriously have u heard him speak?

he's a serius intellectual type. not like kanhaiyya kumar.

Nenu malla adhey chepthunna neeku Umar and his view points nachinai....let it be...Im not here to convince you ..I'm to discuss Kani netho discussion chesthey consistency undadhu...you get carried away almost all the time..so why to discus if you are rigid and get into unnecessary tussle..

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

You have your views and you have every right to express them...but you go overboard at times...for the record I've never dragged your parents nor family into this...you have a way of expressing your views...I accept that but nothing more than that!

stop whining dude. I didn't start attacking u. 

I found u a hypocrite, who talks leftism, and puts likes to the dumbest right wing assholes calling me muslim. So I shook u a bit. wanting to know more about you.

u turned out to be a fake leftist. ready to call Umar Khalid a divisive figure without telling why.

u can have your views in your bathroom.. in a public forum, ur views will be questioned. if you can't answer them, u don't get to call those you question u as mental.

look at your own actions before you blame me. 

tell me why Umar Khalid is divisive, and I will take back half of what I said about you here. I have no problems in accepting that my judgements about you or Umar Khalid are wrong.

but if you think you can coast along without ever being challenged in a db, may be you got the right db.. but at the wrong time (when I'm around). 

for the record, I used LKodaka once, just to see how it rolls off. you called mental a 1000 times, and referred to my upbringing. stop acting like you are better.

14 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

should I pull up your earlier claim that NRC is fine, and should be implemented all over India?

with friends like you gnan_anna, no wonder the left is being stabbed in the back at every turn.

not that they have many great ideas to begin with, anyway. starting from the useless fcuk Kanhaiyya kumar. still respect the activism he does, but not his overall politics.

Umar (who u called divisive) is the best of that lot. Just listen to him speak. the clarity of his thought, the warmth in his msg.. I really want to know why you called him divisive? just for giggles with your hindutva fans here?

Kindly put it here ...I've  that nrc is fine if implemented all over the India...my contention was that it is a mammoth task after all it's expenses require judicial scrutiny as well as backed by legislation which can ultimately turn into an amendment if our constitution and that requires the ratification of atleast 59 percent of the states ..so it is highly unlikely that it will pass all these stages...okavela nenu atla Gina comment chesi untey post it here...if it is true I will retract it in absolute terms...

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Nenu malla adhey chepthunna neeku Umar and his view points nachinai....let it be...Im not here to convince you ..I'm to discuss Kani netho discussion chesthey consistency undadhu...you get carried away almost all the time..so why to discus if you are rigid and get into unnecessary tussle..

I'm rigid? lol.  

neeku matter unte naatho easy ga discuss cheyyachu. stop kidding yourself.

18 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

should I pull up your earlier claim that NRC is fine, and should be implemented all over India?

with friends like you gnan_anna, no wonder the left is being stabbed in the back at every turn.

not that they have many great ideas to begin with, anyway. starting from the useless fcuk Kanhaiyya kumar. still respect the activism he does, but not his overall politics.

Umar (who u called divisive) is the best of that lot. Just listen to him speak. the clarity of his thought, the warmth in his msg.. I really want to know why you called him divisive? just for giggles with your hindutva fans here?

eft and right no difference in india. THe elft sharma will be prof in JNU and try to sweet talk to world about "inclusive" "democratic" india. his brother the right sharma will be the national security advisor raping kashmiri women and blinding kashmiri children. End of the day both meet in night and share drinks and calculate how many nobel prize winners are from their community and feel good about it.

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Kindly put it here ...I've  that nrc is fine if implemented all over the India...my contention was that it is a mammoth task after all it's expenses require judicial scrutiny as well as backed by legislation which can ultimately turn into an amendment if our constitution and that requires the ratification of atleast 59 percent of the states ..so it is highly unlikely that it will pass all these stages...okavela nenu atla Gina comment chesi untey post it here...if it is true I will retract it in absolute terms...

u've just repeated ur claim that nrc is fine if implemented all over India.. and are just suspect about its logistics what else do you want me to pull up? 

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

I found u a hypocrite, who talks leftism, and puts likes to the dumbest right wing assholes calling me muslim. So I shook u a bit. wanting to know more about you.

u turned out to be a fake leftist. ready to call Umar Khalid a divisive figure without telling why.

u can have your views in your bathroom.. in a public forum, ur views will be questioned. if you can't answer them, u don't get to call those you question u as mental.

tell me why Umar Khalid is divisive, and I will take back half of what I said about you here. I have no problems in accepting that my judgements about you or Umar Khalid are wrong.

but if you think you can coast along without ever being challenged in a db, may be you got the right db.. but at the wrong time (when I'm around). 

for the record, I used LKodaka once, just to see how it rolls off. you called mental a 1000 times, and referred to my upbringing. stop acting like you are better.

Yeah...you can paint me in whatever terms you want...never go to family ...if you cannot then it is no longer useful to converse with you...

L@njakodaka = mental anta !! 

lol, ee apara medhavi anukunevaadiki peaceful award Icheyochu!!

Veedidhi thappu ante vadhilesthaadu anta - peddha picha fuk geleez gaadu veedu!! 

• Upvote 1

Just now, pottipotato said:

u've just repeated ur claim that nrc is fine if implemented all over India.. and are just suspect about its logistics what else do you want me to pull up? 

Yeah...then go on with your rant on me...

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

eft and right no difference in india. THe elft sharma will be prof in JNU and try to sweet talk to world about "inclusive" "democratic" india. his brother the right sharma will be the national security advisor raping kashmiri women and blinding kashmiri children. End of the day both meet in night and share drinks and calculate how many nobel prize winners are from their community and feel good about it.

almost..but there are leftists (both upper and lower class) who are fighting the good fight. gnan_anna is not one of them.

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah...you can paint me in whatever terms you want...never go to family ...if you cannot then it is no longer useful to converse with you...

look at your own comments dingbat.

You getting riled up for the likes I've been giving is completely contradictory of what you proclaim yourself in this db...so be consistent ...

3 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

L@njakodaka = mental anta !! 

lol, ee apara medhavi anukunevaadiki peaceful award Icheyochu!!

Veedidhi thappu ante vadhilesthaadu anta - peddha picha fuk geleez gaadu veedu!! 

Malla like kottina brother..malla gathara gathara chesthademo...@3$%

3 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah...then go on with your rant on me...

again. I don't give a fcuk about you. u have not been able to actually explain a single thing I've asked u to so far. u just make bullshit statement that have no logic or purpose

as long as u stay away from me (including liking others filthy comments about me), I don't give a fcuk about you.