Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Malla like kottina brother..malla gathara gathara chesthademo...@3$%

Vaadi M()dda - eppudo ignored vaadini but I luv rafing  him wherever possible just like he tries to do by posting anti-elements without even any proofs !! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

You getting riled up for the likes I've been giving is completely contradictory of what you proclaim yourself in this db...so be consistent ...

yes. I expect someone who claims to be a leftist to be more confrontational with the hindutva fcuks here.

u join with them, and it irritates me. so may be stop calling yourself leftist. lol.

all this fake praise for JNU, when u refuse to say why Umar is divisive.. I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no reason to call him that other than wanting some reputation in this db as 'reasonable' person.

lol.

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Malla like kottina brother..malla gathara gathara chesthademo...@3$%

yes brother.. that's what I'm saying. 

nuvvu balanced sollu kosam leftist ani cheppukoni, db lo muslims meedha visham kakke vaallani brother anukuntu g naakatam kothha emi kaadhu kadha.

alavatu aypothadi le. lol.

7 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

You getting riled up for the likes I've been giving is completely contradictory of what you proclaim yourself in this db...so be consistent ...

I'm not riled up moron. I just want to poke a pretender like u. nothing more. lol.

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yes. I expect someone who claims to be a leftist to be more confrontational with the hindutva fcuks here.

u join with them, and it irritates me. so may be stop calling yourself leftist. lol.

all this fake praise for JNU, when u refuse to say why Umar is divisive.. I'm pretty sure you have absolutely no reason to call him that other than wanting some reputation in this db as 'reasonable' person.

lol.

He is neither leftist nor rightist ..just another troll with undeveloped mind and thoughts.

your claim about NRC itself has so many factual and logical holes. I didn't even have to go into them, because as usual, u won't reply to the point, instead start whining about family blah blah..

u should stick to your chamcha batch bro.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

He is neither leftist nor rightist ..just another troll with undeveloped mind and thoughts.

yeah he thinks he's not dumb. but he can't get past 2-3 statements if challenged. 

I'm actually being too kind on him.

3 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yes brother.. that's what I'm saying. 

nuvvu balanced sollu kosam leftist ani cheppukoni, db lo muslims meedha visham kakke vaallani brother anukuntu g naakatam kothha emi kaadhu kadha.

alavatu aypothadi le. lol.

Ninnu kuda brother anetodini...andharini alaney antanu...don't get worked upon this trivial issues...neeku nachindhi cheppuko...db ney parapancham anukoku BROTHER...@3$%

gnan_anna, first learn how to argue. then gather the facts and construct an argument. don't just jump into the argument like a fcuking moron.

I"m not the one who's carried away. I always ask specific questions based on what u claim. If I make any claims, u are free to question me too. and I won't weasel out like a coward... and own up to stuff I don't know.

stop throwing random ideas (like Umar is divisive) like casually implanting thoughts into others heads. have some shame atleast.

Just now, pottipotato said:

gnan_anna, first learn how to argue. then gather the facts and construct an argument. don't just jump into the argument like a fcuking moron.

I"m not the one who's carried away. I always ask specific questions based on what u claim. If I make any claims, u are free to question me too. and I won't weasel out like a coward... and own up to stuff I don't know.

stop throwing random ideas (like Umar is divisive) like casually implanting thoughts into others heads. have some shame atleast.

Okay then teach me how to do all the above things you mentioned BROTHER...

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

Ninnu kuda brother anetodini...andharini alaney antanu...don't get worked upon this trivial issues...neeku nachindhi cheppuko...db ney parapancham anukoku BROTHER...@3$%

idhi bulletin board kaadhu brother. naaku nachindi chepukodaaniki.

discussion board. lol. brain vaadu brother.

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Okay then teach me how to do all the above things you mentioned BROTHER...

haha.. first tell me why you claimed Umar is divisive.. and I'm not even touching your bullshit claims about nrc/caa/npr.