Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

20 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

haha.. first tell me why you claimed Umar is divisive.. and I'm not even touching your bullshit claims about nrc/caa/npr.

BROTHER..naku nidrosthundhi but klupthanga chepthanu ..Umar Khalid is a divisive guy who claims to be in support of afzal guru who was the mastermind behind the attacks on Indian parliment yet has the audacity to claim that he indeed raised pro afzal guru slogans but did not raise anti India slogans! I will reiterate that he is divisive as he put up a Facebook post comparing a terrorist by name b***an w*ni to a revolutionary hero che Guevara in his Facebook post but didn't have the guts to keep it on as he removed it within few hours...yes he is against the idea of India as a nation and any one who is against my country but feeding from the bosom of my country will always be a divisive person...whether they may be leftists or bhakths or congies or who ever it is...you are calling this guy as a lovely guy ..so you do endorse this guy's opinion...so it implies your views on our country...

P.S- Umar valla background gurinchi entha thakkuva cheppukuntey antha manchidhi...

2 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

BROTHER..naku nidrosthundhi but klupthanga chepthanu ..Umar Khalid is a divisive guy who claims to be in support of afzal guru who was the mastermind behind the attacks on Indian parliment yet has the audacity to claim that he indeed raise pro afzal guru slogans but did not raise anti India slogans! I will reiterate that he is divisive as he put up a Facebook post comparing a terrorist by name b***an w*ni to a revolutionary hero che Guevara in his Facebook post but didn't have the guts to keep it on as he removed it within few hours...yes he is against the idea of India as a nation and any one who is against my country but feeding from the bosom of my country will always be a divisive person...whether they may be leftists or bhakths or congies or who ever it is...you are calling this guy as a lovely guy ..so you do endorse this guy's opinion...so it implies your views on our country...

P.S- Umar valla background gurinchi entha thakkuva cheppukuntey antha manchidhi...

yah.. afzal guru's case is tight u think? do you debate on that case?

burhan wani, sure why not he be compared to che guevara? U support Indian occupation of kashmir? 

yes, I respect his opinion on burhan wani, and afzal guru who was victimized.

u start owning up to your sanghi nature, and stop acting like a dove. your hypocrisy, and the subsequent whining when called out is getting tiring.

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

a revolutionary hero che Guevara in his Facebook post but didn't have the guts to keep it on as he removed it within few hours.

why? u want him to volunteer to be stoned to death by hindutva brain dead mob or something? u sick fcuk.

yeah so whats the difference between che guevara and those kids in kashmir who are fighting off the Indian military.. pls tell.

lol. stop bullshitting.. and go bread bread with your sanghi bretheren. all you say are sanghi arguments.

8 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

enduko mari? lol. nuvvu nee arguments. afzal guru support cheste divisive aa? haha..

afzal guru was wrongly detained and hanged. his role in the actual attacks was minimal

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

burhan wani, sure why not he be compared to che guevara? U support Indian occupation of kashmir

u start owning up to your sanghi nature, and stop acting like a dove. your hypocrisy, and the subsequent whining when called out is getting tiring.

It is Crystal clear that your views are against our country...in fact you supporting a terrorist like burhan wani itself repels me ..I cannot discuss with a guy like you...

• Upvote 1

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

It is Crystal clear that your views are against our country...in fact you supporting a terrorist like burhan wani itself repels me ..I cannot discuss with a guy like you...

Bought out the “anti national” spotted card. “My brain wont think anymore because my country won’t like it” LOL

5 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

you are calling this guy as a lovely guy ..so you do endorse this guy's opinion...so it implies your views on our country...

yes I thnk he's much lovely person than scum like u, who wants to own leftists from 30yrs ago, like george reddy.. while throwing the current ones under the bus.

nuvvendhi pedda judge va, to tell people how they should fight ani?

what is this ;'country'? what do you expect my views to be on this 'country'? 

this 'country' stomps on its people. some people are agitating against it. u seem to have standards that are random to be applied to these agitators, about how far they can go, even in non violent actions.

and those standards coincide very closely with the standards sanghis prescribe for calling people anti national. 

so stfu.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Bought out the “anti national” spotted card. “My brain wont think anymore because my country won’t like it” LOL

Clearly shown who bought out this now  !!!!

if u still want to defend that, so be it just as like an example of bringing out “minority card” whenever some mess is created by peaceful brothers!!

4 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

yeah.. stay repelled fcukface. u and your idiotic sanghi arguments.

Just now, pottipotato said:

yes I thnk he's much lovely person than scum like u, who wants to own leftists from 30yrs ago, like george reddy.. while throwing the current ones under the bus.

nuvvendhi pedda judge va, to tell people how they should fight ani?

what is this ;'country'? what do you expect my views to be on this 'country'? 

this 'country' stomps on its people. some people are agitating against it. u seem to have standards that are random to be applied to these agitators, about how far they can go, even in non violent actions.

and those standards coincide very closely with the standards sanghis prescribe for calling people anti national. 

so stfu.

Mari nuvvemi peddha pudingi va - roju addamayina theerpulu isthuntaav - mundhu velli mee mudd1 kadukkkondi ra ledhante aa kampu nee next generation ki kuda antukuntundhi 

!! 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Gnan_anna said:

che guevara was not a terrorist? haha.. which history of che guevara did you read moron? 

pretty sure burhan wani killed much less people than che guevara

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Clearly shown who bought out this now  !!!!

if u still want to defend that, so be it just as like an example of bringing out “minority card” whenever some mess is created by peaceful brothers!!

Blah blah blah. What minority card.

13 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

burhan wani, sure why not he be compared to che guevara? U support Indian occupation of kashmir

@MOD23