Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Blah blah blah. What minority card.

I drew out the most 'reasonable' of these morons, and proved that he's just another sanghi at heart, who can't even take an argument without calling for mod like a school kid.

lol.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

When that agnan_anna said you are against my country India he played the anti national card

he'll lose the argument quick if he gets into details of afzal guru case and why his hanging was almost hurried only as a political ploy. the case against him was weak.

gnan_anna wants to keep his rep unharmed., lol.

Just now, pottipotato said:

I drew out the most 'reasonable' of these morons, and proved that he's just another sanghi at heart, who can't even take an argument without calling for mod like a school kid.

lol.

I may be a school kid but you are a guy who supports terrorists...for me it's better to be a school kid rather than supporting terrorists...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

I may be a school kid but you are a guy who supports terrorists...for me it's better to be a school kid rather than supporting terrorists...

u called Che Guevara a great leader. what does that make u then, moron? lol.

Just now, pottipotato said:

he'll lose the argument quick if he gets into details of afzal guru case and why his hanging was almost hurried only as a political ploy. the case against him was weak.

Yeah yeah...you have more legal expertise than the supreme Court of India...so you are right...

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

When that agnan_anna said you are against my country India he played the anti national card

Well, when ur so called apara medhavi called @Gnan_anna as Sanghi, y u didn’t have any prbm with that but where as any sensible guy call the dumb a$$hole as anti-national if they speak against their own country where u had a prbm with that !!!!

1 minute ago, Gnan_anna said:

Yeah yeah...you have more legal expertise than the supreme Court of India...so you are right...

haha.. study the ram temple verdict and tell me with a straight face if the supreme court of India has any shame or sense. lol.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

You don't have an ounce of respect for our country...you don't care about the democratic institutions like supreme Court of India...so it is quite evident that you are a moron...get on with your rant ..

2 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Well, when ur so called apara medhavi called @Gnan_anna as Sanghi, y u didn’t have any prbm with that but where as any sensible guy call the dumb a$$hole as anti-national if they speak against their own country where u had a prbm with that !!!!

Bhayapadi paripothundu brother...he is an anti national in true sense...his existence is a classic example of a bottom feeder...we cannot argue with nincompoops like him...

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

You don't have an ounce of respect for our country...you don't care about the democratic institutions like supreme Court of India...so it is quite evident that you are a moron...get on with your rant ..

u have no respect for facts. u just want likes. lol.

so you'll call Che Guevara a great leader, when he was doing exactly what Burhan Wani was doing in Kashmir.

u are hypocrite. I'm not. lol.