Jnu under attack

Gnan_anna

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Bhayapadi paripothundu brother...he is an anti national in true sense...his existence is a classic example of a bottom feeder...we cannot argue with nincompoops like him...

haha.. how am I a bottom feeder, moron? I have companies in India where I hire people. 

I'm a class traitor, a war monger perhaps. may be even anti national (in that I don't respect the nation or any naton).. but look up bottom feeder. a lot of people in this db will qualify. I won't.

Just now, Gnan_anna said:

Bhayapadi paripothundu brother...he is an anti national in true sense...his existence is a classic example of a bottom feeder...we cannot argue with nincompoops like him...

Hehe... manta baaga ekkuvayyindhi bro veellaki. 

in few months, inko Kotha manta raabotundhi from MoShah - imagine Veela yedupu :giggle:

1 hour ago, pottipotato said:

entha bullshit raasaav ra babu oka 5 lines lo.

NPR implement cheyyamu  velli m gudava mani konni states cheppesaay bro. to you, it may be dirty politics, but it is an expression of people's demand. politicians evaru cheyyaru ga people demand leka pothe.. they are not social workers. lol.

if the caa is so harmless, govt can simply improve its communication of the bill instead of shooting at the protestors. and u like a useless neutral are blaming both govt and opposition. 

yeah and about supreme court dismissing nrc. haha.. like how it offered Ram Mandir to the goons that destroyed the masjid? that supreme court?

also you so quickly turned the plate and have reversed your earlier claim that nrc is fine, and should be implemented all over India. may be u did change your mind, and that's mildly good, but your faith in supreme court is just hilarious.

finally, please look into a mirror. a sanghi will stare right back at u. lol.

Follow one simple official statement in writing in LS from Amit Shah related to CAA, NRC, NPR  chronology 

"BJP is going to implement CAA, NRC, NPR in the order of their occurrence" & understand the chronology" View image on Twitter

Just now, LordOfMud said:

Follow one simple official statement in writing in LS from Amit Shah related to CAA, NRC, NPR  chronology 

"BJP is going to implement CAA, NRC, NPR in the order of their occurrence" & understand the chronology" View image on Twitter

absolutely. some losers keep insisting that opposition is to be blamed equally anta. lol.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

absolutely. some losers keep insisting that opposition is to be blamed equally anta. lol.

after 2014 there is no opposition in India

only education institutes are opposition voices without a leader......... history repeats    +-      

gnan_anna,

u cannot stick to the argument, because u know u are winging sh1t, and it doesn't work with me.

stop making a fool of yourself. and a crybaby.

take off your liberal mask., and be a proud sanghi.

3 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Students calm ga college ki vachina pani choosukunte ..... College ivalla ee stage ki vachedi kaadu ...gallery_8818_2_281352.gif?1403646236

+69

oka university...motham poragallu vuntaru, jawani josh,garam khoon...

andulo oka padi mandi poragallu tannukunnaru...adi kastha gumpula govinda ayindi, padi mandi kastha 100 ayindi, kottukunu poi talkaya palakottunudu ayindi...madhyalo poina professor gallalki kuda paddayi...

ie matram danike CAA,NRC agipotaya ?

as usual 4 din ki chandini...oka 4 rojulu fascist palana ani news channels la lolli...CAA nundi University ki potadi..friday is 5 days away so inkoka praceful protest aitadi...antaki minchi ayedi emi ledu...aathu mukka..