Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

2 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

the contract will be renegotiated in light of new realities.

if cbn wanted to fulfill his vision, he should have won the elections.

I think you confusing the "state of andhra pradesh" which is the party to cotract and which still exists with "tdp" and "ysrcp"

Just now, lovemystate said:

I think you confusing the "state of andhra pradesh" which is the party to cotract and which still exists with "tdp" and "ysrcp"

yes, and the executive of that state will have his priorities. he can't let AP go into further debt just to fulfill particular contract.

he'll renegotiate it. such renegotiations happen all the time in business.

yes, there will be a loss of trust in ap govt, but thats a risk he's willing to take.

u may think it is revenge on cbn.. and it probably is.. but I prefer to judge based on his results in 3-4 yrs.. not on imputed motives.

15 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Your longing for attention from a Bangalorean is understandable but please stop your wannabe posts. I know every konga aspires to be like a Bangalorean but its not easy.

you are an idiot who can't stand a single comment on you, without all gettting whiny and taking it personally. u should stick with your fellow whiny narcissist gnan_anna. 

the way you argue is puke worthy. keep calling yourself bangalorean. everybody should know the standard of arguments bangaloreans are capable of. lol.

1 minute ago, pottipotato said:

you are an idiot who can't stand a single comment on you, without all gettting whiny and taking it personally. u should stick with your fellow whiny narcissist gnan_anna. 

the way you argue is puke worthy. keep calling yourself bangalorean. everybody should know the standard of arguments bangaloreans are capable of. lol.

Ah there you go . For a guyy who doesn't care what ppl in this DB say , you surely get riled up when talking to a Bangalorean whom you so desperately want to emulate. Keep up the ante konga.

Just now, pamogudu said:

Ah there you go . For a guyy who doesn't care what ppl in this DB say , you surely get riled up when talking to a Bangalorean whom you so desperately want to emulate. Keep up the ante konga.

u are making no sense. lol.

i want to emulate u? haha..

7 minutes ago, pottipotato said:

yes, and the executive of that state will have his priorities. he can't let AP go into further debt just to fulfill particular contract.

he'll renegotiate it. such renegotiations happen all the time in business.

yes, there will be a loss of trust in ap govt, but thats a risk he's willing to take.

u may think it is revenge on cbn.. and it probably is.. but I prefer to judge based on his results in 3-4 yrs.. not on imputed motives.

You are going in to meaningless details about debt with highly suspect data. He is not re-negotiating it ..he is breaching it. It wont happen all the time with governments with people. In fact it rarely happens. Especially in a project this highly visible.

Just now, pottipotato said:

u are making no sense. lol.

i want to emulate u? haha..

Awww dont feel bad. Someday Kongas can be like Bangaloreans . Until then keep harping this BS  to tryy and get the acceptance from society that you kongas crave so much . Years of bullying and that konga DNa has surely messed you up to the point of no return. @Gnan_anna pottipotato aka uttermost aka vizagrocks aka narsi who has been hanging around in a DB which he doesn't care for 5 years creating multiple ids to peddle his BS and get that acceptance needs immediate help . That is if he isn't  already getting some.

3 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

You are going in to meaningless details about debt with highly suspect data. He is not re-negotiating it ..he is breaching it. It wont happen all the time with governments with people. In fact it rarely happens. Especially in a project this highly visible.

Is it true or not that both world bank and asian infra dev bank have pulled out, and created a big 4000cr hole in funding for the project?

ofcourse it will mean that there's a need to rethink the project.

6 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Awww dont feel bad. Someday Kongas can be like Bangaloreans . Until then keep harping this BS  to tryy and get the acceptance from society that you kongas crave so much . Years of bullying and that konga DNa has surely messed you up to the point of no return. @Gnan_anna pottipotato aka uttermost aka vizagrocks aka narsi who has been hanging around in a DB which he doesn't care for 5 years creating multiple ids to peddle his BS and get that acceptance needs immediate help . That is if he isn't  already getting some.

chill. lol.

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

See this thread for example. A pulka who is more happy for the mans misfortune than the fact that man's  wife is getting treated . This is that gajji ego i was referring to . The TS is happy that man is suffering after he acted in a movie which was against pulka beliefs.

My post was not to criticize the actor or his personal life. It’s clear in what I wrote. It’s about how Some people will use and throw Others ... 

7 minutes ago, Armanii said:

My post was not to criticize the actor or his personal life. It’s clear in what I wrote. It’s about how Some people will use and throw Others ... 

Ok i take back my argument about you. I'm sorry.

• Like 1