Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

1 minute ago, IntiMundhuchpl said:

He is wrong. Fwd this video to the Speaker.

Some jokers on Internet is same as an assembly speaker belongin to a party ruling the country ? 
you are as much of a castesit as those video makers are. But you are so upset you think that there are little more castesit than you. What jokers.

Just now, lovemystate said:

Some jokers on Internet is same as an assembly speaker belongin to a party ruling the country ? 
you are as much of a castesit as those video makers are. But you are so upset you think that there are little more castesit than you. What jokers.

very good now tell the truth.. why are you cheeking nakka everyday and crying on Jail Jaggu?"

Just now, IntiMundhuchpl said:

very good now tell the truth.. why are you cheeking nakka everyday and crying on Jail Jaggu?"

Rey picchi pappa..I have condemned all castes in this forum. Being a man of integrity I have lashed out against hinduism which created this caste . And I have especially criticized upper castes all of which follow casteism and the more higher they think the more they follow it.

i have made many posts asking for liberation of temples occupied by one caste. 
don’t compare with a genuine man like me... maadi masi aipothav.

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Rey picchi pappa..I have condemned all castes in this forum. Being a man of integrity I have lashed out against hinduism which created this caste . And I have especially criticized upper castes all of which follow casteism and the more higher they think the more they follow it.

"genuine man like me".. end of my posting in this thread.. I am outta here.. enjoy bro 

Just now, lovemystate said:

Just doubt, castes only Hinduism lo ne vundhaa ??? 

heard that there r Lutherans & Catholics in X.

sunni & Shia in Greenary Island. 

And btwn, u never condemned abt all the castes but except Brahmins - don’t know y u hate them so much !! 

1 minute ago, Chinna84 said:

Just doubt, castes only Hinduism lo ne vundhaa ??? 

heard that there r Lutherans & Catholics in X.

sunni & Shia in Greenary Island. 

And btwn, u never condemned abt all the castes but except Brahmins - don’t know y u hate them so much !! 

India lo unnantha ekkada ledhu that’s why this is one of the worlds poorest despite fertile land and civilization. Brahmins lo un antha ekkada ledhu. Morover they are the only caste who still enjoy 100 percent reservations in their profession. Every other caste accepts competition from other castes in every field. 

I did criticize kammas and reddies that they ally with brahmins especially at central level so they can dominate here.

why would I care about Shia Sunni.. despite their problems they live generally in well off countries and have lesser poverty and cruelt in India.

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Now who is the bigot  and hindu hater here ? Me who wants hindus to have a life of dignity or this speaker fellow and his minnion like chinnabasha who think they are born to bless and others are born to fall on their feet.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/west/brahmins-born-to-bless-others-gujarat-assembly-speaker-791181.html

Avanni ok gaani okappudu maa blood very breed veru and Sankara jaathi Ani palikina buradha pandhi bul bul balayya gaadi gurinchi okkasaaraina comment chesaava ? If you are against all castes , why are you not condemning that mentally ill gutter pig in tdp ? 

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Now who is the bigot  and hindu hater here ? Me who wants hindus to have a life of dignity or this speaker fellow and his minnion like chinnabasha who think they are born to bless and others are born to fall on their feet.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/west/brahmins-born-to-bless-others-gujarat-assembly-speaker-791181.html

what ?  damn 

2 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Avanni ok gaani okappudu maa blood very breed veru and Sankara jaathi Ani palikina buradha pandhi bul bul balayya gaadi gurinchi okkasaaraina comment chesaava ? If you are against all castes , why are you not condemning that mentally ill gutter pig in tdp ? 

I condemn him ..he is just a film actor and an MLA - no power nothing. Satisfied? now focus on where it matters.

20 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

India lo unnantha ekkada ledhu that’s why this is one of the worlds poorest despite fertile land and civilization. Brahmins lo un antha ekkada ledhu. Morover they are the only caste who still enjoy 100 percent reservations in their profession. Every other caste accepts competition from other castes in every field. 

I did criticize kammas and reddies that they ally with brahmins especially at central level so they can dominate here.

why would I care about Shia Sunni.. despite their problems they live generally in well off countries and have lesser poverty and cruelt in India.

Neeku nacharu kaabatti ishtamochinatlu vaagamaaku, Brahmins lo kuda there r crores  of ppl in utter poor state though well qualified - best ex: my own maths teacher - he applied govt job for multiple times and couldn’t get it !! Very Very Nice & humble guy - one of d most honest guy even in this generation who is really in a bad state financially. By god’s grace, his daughter is highly talented and one of the girl selected for a very big thing recently From India !! 

Not only Brahmins, prathi community lo rich vs poor prbms vunnayi and just nee sunakanandham kosam Sunni/Shia lesser poverty  ani cheppukuntunnav which is the biggest lie !!!

10 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

Neeku nacharu kaabatti ishtamochinatlu vaagamaaku, Brahmins lo kuda there r crores  of ppl in utter poor state though well qualified - best ex: my own maths teacher - he applied govt job for multiple times and couldn’t get it !! Very Very Nice & humble guy - one of d most honest guy even in this generation who is really in a bad state financially. By god’s grace, his daughter is highly talented and one of the girl selected for a very big thing recently From India !! 

Not only Brahmins, prathi community lo rich vs poor prbms vunnayi and just nee sunakanandham kosam Sunni/Shia lesser poverty  ani cheppukuntunnav which is the biggest lie !!!

Prathi brahmin and every single Brahmin fellow millionaire ayyina tharuvathe criticize cheyyala? Appudu varuku dopidi ni tolerate cheyyalannamata. 

also nice diversion tactic .. the post is not about poor or rich .. the brahmin minister did not say only rich brahmins are born to bless he said all of them. It is casteist mentality which blesses even poor brahmins with respect and superiority which is denied to 95 percent other hindus.

i have never seen you respond properly to a single point. You first start with Muslim this and that when that fails you being rich poor nonsense.

22 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

I condemn him ..he is just a film actor and an MLA - no power nothing. Satisfied? now focus on where it matters.

Alanti vaadi tho apology seppinchakunda malli mla ticket ichina babori sangathi endi 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Prathi brahmin and every single Brahmin fellow millionaire ayyina tharuvathe criticize cheyyala? Appudu varuku dopidi ni tolerate cheyyalannamata. 

also nice diversion tactic .. the post is not about poor or rich .. the brahmin minister did not say only rich brahmins are born to bless he said all of them. It is casteist mentality which blesses even poor brahmins with respect and superiority which is denied to 95 percent other hindus.

i have never seen you respond properly to a single point. You first start with Muslim this and that when that fails you being rich poor nonsense.

Arey picha fuk saaley , then y did u bring abt reservations if the matter is something about blessing & superior As u claim !!

Evado thulaq sannasi vachi J1had ante guddh@lesukoni yegurukinta pothaava emi ?? Vaadevado statement ichinantha maathrana all Brahmins ni attribute seyatam dheniki nuvvu ??