Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Alanti vaadi tho apology seppinchakunda malli mla ticket ichina babori sangathi endi 

Nobody aath care about him.. just tolerating him as son of ntr that’s all..Tdp paid a big price to keep him .. real leader of tdp Is CBN..he never says such things. 

anyway meaningless comparison bro. On one hand the brahmin supremacy in temples and blessings is real .. balayya rantings which actually uses brahmin language of sankara jaathi is just nonsense not real and bad taste that’s all.

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Now who is the bigot  and hindu hater here ? Me who wants hindus to have a life of dignity or this speaker fellow and his minnion like chinnabasha who think they are born to bless and others are born to fall on their feet.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/west/brahmins-born-to-bless-others-gujarat-assembly-speaker-791181.html

These are worst words

Man are they planning to implement manusmrithi

9 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Nobody aath care about him.. just tolerating him as son of ntr that’s all..Tdp paid a big price to keep him .. real leader of tdp Is CBN..he never says such things. 

anyway meaningless comparison bro. On one hand the brahmin supremacy in temples and blessings is real .. balayya rantings which actually uses brahmin language of sankara jaathi is just nonsense not real and bad taste that’s all.

Your true leader CBN said ST SC kulam lo dalits gaa evaru puttali Ani korukuntaaru. 

3 minutes ago, snoww said:

Your true leader CBN said ST SC kulam lo dalits gaa evaru puttali Ani korukuntaaru. 

Adhi fact ee kadha ...Dalits means opressed ..this is the word dalits have given to themselves. He said it as matter of factly - he did not cause it. Yes but I agree CBN does not fight against caste system that much neither does jagga - they focus on administration - ofcourse they dont publicly encourage it and provide lot of funding for commissions to BC/SC/ST etc - but neither do they take upon themsevles to change the society. 

First thing is to remove by birth reseravtions in temples - this is something we easily see and can rectify quickly. I am not asking anyone to grab brahmins personal money or kick them out of jobs or anything unfair at all. Then we can do a lot more. It should not take that much time other countries achieved in 2 or so decades. Eventually nobody should even have a clear memory of thier caste.

10 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Adhi fact ee kadha ...Dalits means opressed ..this is the word dalits have given to themselves. He said it as matter of factly - he did not cause it. Yes but I agree CBN does not fight against caste system that much neither does jagga - they focus on administration - ofcourse they dont publicly encourage it and provide lot of funding for commissions to BC/SC/ST etc - but neither do they take upon themsevles to change the society. 

First thing is to remove by birth reseravtions in temples - this is something we easily see and can rectify quickly. I am not asking anyone to grab brahmins personal money or kick them out of jobs or anything unfair at all. Then we can do a lot more. It should not take that much time other countries achieved in 2 or so decades. Eventually nobody should even have a clear memory of thier caste.

A real shame on you !!!  

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

I condemn him ..he is just a film actor and an MLA - no power nothing. Satisfied? now focus on where it matters.

Again i  dont see that same acerbic criticism of that mental gutter pig the way you spew ur hatred against other caste individuals. Just accept you cannot criticize ur god.

10 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

Again i  dont see that same acerbic criticism of that mental gutter pig the way you spew ur hatred against other caste individuals. Just accept you cannot criticize ur god.

Samsaram vyabhicharam logic. 

19 minutes ago, pamogudu said:

So after I have condemned even thoug this thread is not about balayya you are now troubled that it is not “acerbic” enough. Just because you are blindly fixated on one region and one caste does not mean I will do it myself. You need to get out of the rut you dug yourself in to. 

I have never seen you express a single concern for a caste system as a whole and take the trouble for analyzing it root causes and it’s manifestation but you stomp around this forum as if you are troubled by it. Shame on you.

26 minutes ago, Chinna84 said:

A real shame on you !!!  

Rey 10geyra shameless gutter fellow .. i have made so many threads showing the cruelty of this caste including throwing cow dung on a woman that too a teacher - you have never condemned that behviour even in a fake way. And now you pretend as if you care. The most shameless troll of this forum. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Rey 10geyra shameless gutter fellow .. i have made so many threads showing the cruelty of this caste including throwing cow dung on a woman that too a teacher - you have never condemned that behviour even in a fake way. And now you pretend as if you care. The most shameless troll of this forum. 

Cut mirchi thini  raapo... matladukindhaam malli .

1 hour ago, lovemystate said:

Rey picchi pappa..I have condemned all castes in this forum. Being a man of integrity I have lashed out against hinduism which created this caste . And I have especially criticized upper castes all of which follow casteism and the more higher they think the more they follow it.

i have made many posts asking for liberation of temples occupied by one caste. 
don’t compare with a genuine man like me... maadi masi aipothav.

Nah..You haven't..

Actually yeah, all castes but your support to your own caste and your political affiliation based on caste preferences seems to be telling a different story than the one you claim...