Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Nah..You haven't..

Actually yeah, all castes but your support to your own caste and your political affiliation based on caste preferences seems to be telling a different story than the one you claim...

vacchadra ...troll...

I dont and its not my fault that CBN is a good administrator or what case he is born to.

21 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

vacchadra ...troll...

I dont and its not my fault that CBN is a good administrator or what case he is born to.

Ade kada chepindi...You didn’t ani...

24 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

vacchadra ...troll...

Yea fortunately for you that happens to be yours and unfortunately for me it happens to be the one which my dads side family associates with. You are infact worse than my relatives on dads side . Your gajji has reached an astronomical level , you just cannot criticize anyone belonging to yours and whatever lies a figurehead of your community peddles is like the most sacred thing anyone has ever said. That figurehead will automatically become the messiah.

51 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

So after I have condemned even thoug this thread is not about balayya you are now troubled that it is not “acerbic” enough. Just because you are blindly fixated on one region and one caste does not mean I will do it myself. You need to get out of the rut you dug yourself in to. 

I have never seen you express a single concern for a caste system as a whole and take the trouble for analyzing it root causes and it’s manifestation but you stomp around this forum as if you are troubled by it. Shame on you.

Who is balayya? Is it that certified mentally ill gutter pig who said - "Maa blood veru , maa breed veru" ?

3 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

You had good catch to spread hatred among Hindus, anyways let me tell the caste is decided not by birth but by the karma or activity of the person as per vedas.

Can we not live like people before pre vedic era. Just a thought

2 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Nobody aath care about him.. just tolerating him as son of ntr that’s all..Tdp paid a big price to keep him .. real leader of tdp Is CBN..he never says such things. 

anyway meaningless comparison bro. On one hand the brahmin supremacy in temples and blessings is real .. balayya rantings which actually uses brahmin language of sankara jaathi is just nonsense not real and bad taste that’s all.

There is a reason why @kamarao hated brahmins. neekem poye kalam vayya.

calling @Chinna84 @Kool_SRG @Alludu @snoww @bhaigan @futureofandhra

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

Yea fortunately for you that happens to be yours and unfortunately for me it happens to be the one which my dads side family associates with. You are infact worse than my relatives on dads side . Your gajji has reached an astronomical level , you just cannot criticize anyone belonging to yours and whatever lies a figurehead of your community peddles is like the most sacred thing anyone has ever said. That figurehead will automatically become the messiah.

It doesn’t matter .. I did not order CBN to be born in this or that caste .. my feelings for CBN won’t change whatever caste he maybe. I already condemned balayya. But it is you who is keeping quiet on thai thread.

btw cbn has tons of fans of all caste. I can’t believe how dumb you are.

1 hour ago, pamogudu said:

Who is balayya? Is it that certified mentally ill gutter pig who said - "Maa blood veru , maa breed veru" ?

Yes he is a nobody so focus on the brahmin minister this thread is about.

2 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It doesn’t matter .. I did not order CBN to be born in this or that caste .. my feelings for CBN won’t change whatever caste he maybe. I already condemned balayya. But it is you who is keeping quiet on thai thread.

btw cbn has tons of fans of all caste. I can’t believe how dumb you are.

ton ki choppuna okka vote padina baagundedhi Luvda londhi... @migilindi23 !!

@pamogudu gaa atleast for once leave your obsession with kamma and cbn and focus on the thread . I have never met a more kamma fanatic than you who thinks only kammas matter and others don’t . Painting entire kg area as fanatic because 500 of your relatives and 5 percent of populartion. Migatha vallu Manushulu kadhara neeku.