Brahmins born superior : Gujarat Assembly speaker

lovemystate

1 hour ago, Daaarling said:

You had good catch to spread hatred among Hindus, anyways let me tell the caste is decided not by birth but by the karma or activity of the person as per vedas.

Anindhi aa baaponedaithe I am spreading hatred ? What twisted and sick minds you have

43 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

@pamogudu gaa atleast for once leave your obsession with kamma and cbn and focus on the thread . I have never met a more kamma fanatic than you who thinks only kammas matter and others don’t . Painting entire kg area as fanatic because 500 of your relatives and 5 percent of populartion. Migatha vallu Manushulu kadhara neeku.

Let me get my due . If you personally undergo the discrimination you'll understand my plight . How will the oppressor understand the plight of victims like me . You should introspect how much of a scum kg gajji pulkas are. I will definitely argue for all others who have undergone oppression . I have made a start by targeting the most vile gajjis .

48 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

Yes he is a nobody so focus on the brahmin minister this thread is about.

Wow again I don't see the same feeling of hatred when talking about a proven offendor. You are talking about an offense and I am showing you a known serial offendor but you want to ignore him as he belongs to ur community .

1 minute ago, pamogudu said:

Let me get my due . If you personally undergo the discrimination you'll understand my plight . How will the oppressor understand the plight of victims like me . You should introspect how much of a scum kg gajji pulkas are. I will definitely argue for all others who have undergone oppression . I have made a start by targeting the most vile gajjis .

What discrimination did you undergo? did you lose a job? did they beat you up ? did they say you can worship your god only through them ? did they insist you fall at their feet for "blessings"? - you faced NOTHING.  In fact by your own admission they want you to marry one of their own. You are just a retard thats all.  You dont even need them - its not as if the jobs are there.

51 minutes ago, lovemystate said:

It doesn’t matter .. I did not order CBN to be born in this or that caste .. my feelings for CBN won’t change whatever caste he maybe. I already condemned balayya. But it is you who is keeping quiet on thai thread.

btw cbn has tons of fans of all caste. I can’t believe how dumb you are.

Again you cannot talk with the same intense hatred towards a known serial offender of ur community . But all others stand out for you . I repeat . You are no different from the gajjis I so intensely hate .

9 hours ago, lovemystate said:

Now who is the bigot  and hindu hater here ? Me who wants hindus to have a life of dignity or this speaker fellow and his minnion like chinnabasha who think they are born to bless and others are born to fall on their feet.

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/west/brahmins-born-to-bless-others-gujarat-assembly-speaker-791181.html

nannenduku involve sestunnav ra pulka. neekide pani ankunta, nak vere panulunnay. neelaga everyday penta pettukolenu. 

fish out of water lekka endi kottukuntunav mee leader odipoinappatinundi. gujarat sangati emogani, amaravati motham mingarata mana pulkalanta kalisi. dani meeda enduvu, nuv neutral ani vagutav kada. 

1 minute ago, lovemystate said:

Yendhukura vallani villani pilusthunnav ..nunnu yentha yerri pappa ga nilabettano choodamani ana.  "i am soo discrminated by kammas they asked me to marry only kamma girl boohoohboohoo"

bedaruuu ivvaaltiki langas, langana and CBn bhajana ayyinda? 

just checking on you 

Just now, sattipandu said:

ok then will leave you to it 

Yedisaavule noti vaatam .. chalokthululu.. punch dialogues kosam prasa thappa yemi undadhu mee batch deggara.. dolla .. khaaaali.. can’t engage in any debate other than trolling CBN like a robot  mindlessly